View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 04:22 AM   #179
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Nineteen

Part Nineteen

Her ass rape seemed to go on forever, each motion a tearing of her insides, an explosion of pain never ending. She could feel every inch of the cock buried deep inside her bowels, Pounding, pounding, another then another, her ass hole was numb with pain as his strokes became more and more deep, more and more violent, she felt she was losing consciousness again.

ONeil looked up as the cell door opened. Her face was set her lips compressed as she felt yet another load of semen spurt into her helpless rectum. She felt it withdraw and then her bowels spasm and pulse as her tired rectal muscles rejected the latest seed out to coarse down her thighs.

Major Henry came in, Reece was with him but he dragged a black girl with him, she was drunk as fuck an Army Private, short hair, large breasts constrained in an army drab vest, BDUs on her legs. Issue boots. dog tags dangling. She tripped and landed face down over the examination couch that ONeil had been on earlier.

"Fuck shit Man!!" she complained and started giggling she slid of onto her knees. Slumping on the floor.

"This is Private Rogers, ONeil shes had a good time and is so high she dont know how much shit shes in, now you know exactly how much shit shes in dont you Lieutenant?"

ONeil swallowed "Ye . . yes sir" she croaked.

ONeil stiffened feeling someone else entering her in the cell on the other side of the wall.

"Now you get to come off the wall as it were Lieutenant if you can get this piece of prime black ass to cum by eating her out, if you cant you stay and her male colleagues get your ass instead of hers, understand?"

ONeil winced as the cock in her butt took up deep vicious
thrusts. "Yes Sir"

"Thats a good bitch Lieutenant" he laughed then picked Rogers up by the hair.

"Shit! fuck you man I was sleepin!"

"Hey Rogers you know I said I could get a Lieutenant to eat your pussy, shes here!"

The Private grinned and then looked at ONeil her eyes betraying how drunk she was.

"Fuck I wanted one of you whores to lick my cunt since boot bitch, why she trussed up like that?"

"So she can eat you out Private!" Henry stated.

Reece pulled the exam table over in front of ONeil.

Rogers undid her BDUs and lowered them underneath her skin was dark and smooth, well muscled legs and ass she had tight white briefs on, she stumbled as she tried to get the combat trousers off over her boots. She succeeded and then lowered her briefs revealing a big hairy black bush covering her twat. She got her ass on the table and spread her legs on either side of ONeils face.

She drew open her swollen vulva showing ONeil her twat ONeil swallowed. Her twat seemed enormous a huge hairy cunt her lips pouting out showing her pink wet depths a sudden hard stab up her ass reminded her of her need.

"Suck my cunt you little slut!" Rogers gloated.

Private Rogers shoved her crotch forward, grinding her hairy strong smelling pubic mound against ONeils jaw. ONeil grimaced disgusted and then reluctantly opened her mouth, and tentatively thrust her tongue forward. She tasted the strong juices from the Privates pussy and began lapping them up.

The Private grabbed the back of her shaved head and mashed her groin into ONeils face, demanding she suck harder. ONeil slurped and suckled at her oozing slit hole, her tongue dipping in as deep as it would go, lapping and twisting in the girls pussy mouth.

She pulled her tongue out and rasped it over the aroused clit, bringing a moan of pleasure from the Private. ONeil wiped and ground her tongue over and over against the sensitive little fold of flesh, rubbing and teasing. She closed her lips over her clit as tight as she could, and then pulled and sucked deeply.

Rogers yelped and jerked against ONeils face as her clit vibrated in time to ONeils sucking mouth.

"OOOH thats it baby! thats it!" she growled.

Rogers began humping up into her face her fingers holding ONeils shaven head in a vice like grip. ONeil snorted for breath as her cunt seemed to pull on her tongue drawing it deeper. She felt Some bastard heave achingly deep up her ass and pump searing hot jism right up into her intestines.
ONeil stabbed her tongue in and out rapidly feeling Rogers shudder her whole body jolting with each thrust. Rogers was holding on to ONeils head her legs going out straight on either side of her face as with a howl of animal pleasure she came. ONeil was suddenly deluged with gush after gush of cunt juice. She spluttered in shock as it filled her mouth, hot strong tasting feminine insistent fluid which flooded her mouth and ran down her chin as spurt after spurt shot into her trapped face.

"Oh shit bitch, oh shit that was fine!" Rogers gasped laying back and releasing ONeils head.

Major Henry smiled down at her and then rabbit punched her viciously Private Rogers grunted and then flopped back unconscious.

"Congratulations ONeil you won youre ass a reprieve"

ONeil couldnt believe the relief she felt as Reece pulled the lever that shut her ass off from the glory hole on the other side. The Exam table was swung out of the way and ONeils ass was released from the box. They swung her around and then admired her blasted open semen awash ass. ONeil groaned as she felt the anal spreader released and as it was withdrawn something else was at the entrance to her ass she felt the internal walls of her cheeks close around something huge.

Then it was rammed up her. She jolted snatching at her bonds as it was twisted and forced in until it filled her rectum to bursting and then was released leaving her with something huge filling her butt. She gasped and tried to catch her breath as her bowels cramped around it.

"Oh God what . . What?"

"Shut the fuck up whore!" Henry ordered, she complied.
They released her legs and waist from the stool and then switched off the pump and yanked the cups off her still lactating jugs. Then he dragged her on trembling legs over to the wall.

"Stay!!" she did as she was told.

She watched as Henry and Reece manhandled the limp Rogers on to the stool, strapped her arms to the waist strap and her legs to the stool legs and then admired her ass, The Private groaned as Henry tested her anus with his finger.
Then he eased some lubricant to it and then, pinching her big black ass cheeks wide he shoved his cock to her ass and slowly made it go in. Rogers let out a gasp as it entered her but stayed out cold. He started to rape her ass, with slow deepening strokes.

ONeil watched impassively the shaft of his cock stained with the womans shit as it rippled in and out of her stretched sphincter.

"Nothing PC about fucking a big black ass ONeil, rather hers than yours yeah?" He grinned

ONeil stood there in silent relief. Whatever it was they had shoved up her ass was a disgusting weight in her bowels. She watched as they both ass raped the drunken private. Then Major Henry inserted the anal spreaders up the poor womans rectum. The tips of the tongs entered her just fucked ass. The Major inserted it into her rear, then slowly ratcheted her asshole apart, like he had done to ONeil in order to fit the glory hole. She watched as he spread the tool, seeing her anus slowly spread apart.

Once finished they swung her around and connected her to the box and threw the lever. ONeil saw her ass dragged back and shuddered as she remembered the fingers and probing. In minutes Rogerss legs flinched and she groaned as the first cock entered her ass.

ONeil groaned feeling her tits rapidly refilling with milk, she looked down at both of them, her aureole where big fat dark globes, beneath her breasts were two jutting aching mounds, She looked at Rogers her eyes were drawn to her wide thick lipped mouth. she looked longingly at them feeling her clit twinge and her teats springe.

Suddenly Rogerss eyes opened then drooped closed again, only to go wide eyed in shock. she lifted her head in shock realization.

"NONONOOOOONOT UP MY ASSPLEASENOT UP
MY ASS YOU CREEPS!!", she shrieked as she desperately peered over her shoulder trying to see who it was.

"NOOOODONT PUT IT UP MY BUTTI DONT WANT IT UP MY
ASSPLEEEASENOOOOOO"

Rogers gave a shrill scream as the man on the other side of the wall must have thrust full length up her helpless rectum and she felt it slip all the way up her desperately wiggling fat ass.

"YOWHOOOOONNNOOOOONOWEEEEEETAKE IT OUT OH OH GOD YOU GODDAMN BASTARDS!! PLEASE TAKE IT OUTOWEEEEEENNOOOOOOO!!"

All ONeil could see was Private Rogerss wide mouth opening and closing, she heard herself give a guttural moan in the back of her throat as her breasts throbbed hotly, Her nipples two insistent nagging aching rigid studs.

"UHH Lieutenant? . . . Lieutenant what UUUUGGGHHH!! WHAT The FUCK IS UGHHHHH IS URRRGHHH AHH AHH UHH UHH. UH FUCK!! Some ass wipe just came in my ass! in my ass?"

ONeil shuffled closer struggling to walk with whatever it was shoved up her ass.

"UHH . . . hes taken it out . . . Uh NOO! NOO! THERES ANOTHER ONE . . . another one UHHHH GOD!!"

ONeil got to her, stood over her looking down at her pain etched features.

"Theyve got your ass against a glory hole, in the cell next door, They hold the nights prisoners in there, They did it to me."

"NNNNOOOO . . . UUGGHHH NOO UGGHH FUCKERS!!"
"Theres a switch that shuts the hole, its there" She felt her nipples buzz with desperate need.

"UUUUHHHH SHIT SHIT . . . close it, close it, there . . there ripping ma ass open UUGGHHHH!!"

ONeil just stood there staring at her. Watching her lips so full and soft.

"LIEUTENANT!! MAAM . . MAAM . . Please shut the God damn UUGGHHH hole!"

"Thats better Private, now you do something for me you dike bitch and I will shut the hole on your worthless hole you understand Soldier!"

She said with quiet menace. Rogers looked up at her with tears streaming down her face, bewildered.

"Ill do it . . just shut the fucking hole . . . shut the hole?"

"Open your mouth soldier your going to suckle every ounce out of my breasts that you can, the quicker you do the quicker I shut the hole, is that clear?"

Rogers winced and shuddered as another load was pounded up her.

She nodded agreement. Opening her mouth wide.
ONeil dipped her torso and swiped her breast against her gaping lips shuddering as thrills rippled through her. She pushed the swollen globe to her mouth and gasped as she felt her suck.

"Thats it, good girl, good girl" she cooed as she trembled feeling the rush of let down burst through her.

ONeil could see Rogerss ass humping the wall as she suckled, snorting for breath though her wide nostrils as she swallowed flood after flood of warm squirting milk. ONeils breast was smothering her face as she groaned and shook, her own ass snatching at the cruel plug in her ass.

ONeil pulled her right tit free and offered the other. She threw her head back swamped in delicious sensation as she felt her latch on and draw her teat to the back of her mouth. That breast let down, the other squirting milk in a fine fountain across the side of Rogerss beautiful ebony cheek.

"Ooooh suck thats it good girl for mama, good girl, harder harder UHH good, good!!" ONeil went up on tip toe, her cunt dripping, her overexcited clit throbbing for attention.

Rogers groaned in pain as someone slammed up her butt, biting down on ONeils teat hard, trying not to scream. Milk flooded her mouth in a steady stream, seeping around her lips, dribbling from her chin. ONeil found the thrills stabbing through her breast too much she jolted, feeling her ass clench around the awful thing up her butt. Then she pulled her breast away and going higher on tip toe she offered her extended clit to Rogers, arching her back backwards.

"Suck, suck my clit you little fucking bitch, SUCK IT!! NOW PRIVATE!!"

ONeils deep hushed tones urged her, Rogers pushed her face down and began to lap at it, in all her time as a lesbian in the army she had never seen such a big clit, or one so excited, she circled it with her tongue and then locked her supple lips around it drawing on it hard.

ONeil shook and then gasped loudly, humping her cunt to the privates face in a rush of movement. Suddenly she went stiff, shuddering, her face fixed as her orgasm reached its peak and then, she went further up on the tips of her army boots slowly drawing her clit up out of Rogerss clinging lips.

Then she came, her whole body flexing, her hips flicking toward Rogers face.

Unleashing a hard heavy gush of cunt juice straight into her surprised startled features. Again and again, squirt after hot squirt. Washing her face with cunt juices until she groaned and sank to her knees, trembling in aftermath. Her heavy breasts seeping milk around her on the floor.

Rogers stiffened as another sank up her ass then she moaned.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO hes pissing, pissing up my butt, oh shit, make em stop . please stop them Lieutenant? LIEUTENANT!!"

ONeil laboriously got up off the floor and shouldered the latch forcing the cock out of her ass with its closing.
Rogers gasped in relief as she felt the hot piss drain out down the backs of her legs. She opened her eyes to find ONeils large breast before her.

"Get sucking Private, theres plenty more bitch!" ONeil urged.
Rogers opened her mouth and began to nurse, swallowing steadily.

End of part Nineteen.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote