View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 02:11 AM   #125
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fucking Police!

Story By Mad Gerald

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

This fucking piece of shit policewoman she was a big girl 6'2" really chunky strong, blonde hair tied back on her head, black combat trousers tight around her hips and groin, breasts filling her black uniform shirt. She stopped me in my car, gave me loads of shit and breathalysed me then impounded my car even though it was negative. The morning after they let me out of the cells, fuck I was angry, frustrated and real angry!

I had done nothing I stood across from the police station wondering what to do next, and fuck there she is coming out of the cop shop fleece on looking tired. I follow her she stops at a shop I go in behind her, her ass is wide and full butt straining the material, she's really chunky big tits must be 36D they fill the fleece. She buys some food off she goes walks straight by me doesn't even recognise me I'm just another piece of shit!

Right I follow her to her house a terrace not to far away, she goes in theres a cat, no man. The streets quiet, not a soul about, I smile to myself admiring the ample parking. I walk down the street and turn back to see her draw the upstairs curtains.

I set off for home, I phone a couple of friends.

The next morning she comes down the street looking tired walks right by the van outside her house she unzips her fleece and takes it off she goes in the pocket and puts the key in the lock and opens the door, I am behind her I smack her head with a cosh real hard she goes flying in hits the hall floor spins over drags herself up as I fly in the door and kick her face she catches my foot and deflects me scrambling up and down the hall I hear the van door slam and my mates pile in behind and round me, past me she gets to the phone as Dino a 6"4 Angolan grabs her by the throat and slaps the phone away.

She kicks and stuggles as he squeezes the breathe from her, she knees him in the nuts and ducks out of his grip, her ass is big and stiff in her police trousers as she turns. Jase kicks her in the belly knocking the air from her. Dino punches her shocked pale face from the side, she goes down landing on her side, her legs slump open. I hear the door slam shut behind us, She gets a foot under her in her service boots and braces herself to get up her big wide cunt is hard against the material of her police combat trousers a fat camel toe! I run up and kick her in the cunt as hard as I can she yelps like fuck her ass jolting back, head hitting the wall, she slumps to the hall floor stunned. Dino laughs and kneels on her throat as i wrench her trousers open and drag the fuckers down her big strong thighs.

Shes got big white pants on, she fights like fuck kicking and struggling as we get her legs up and over to one side. Dino grips her knee with his hand pinning it down, so i can drag them off her ass. She has big stiff white cheeks, she gurgles and chokes as Jase pulls her legs further over, I drag her pants down she strains and struggles and I see her asshole and hairy blonde cunt.

I spit on her dirty shithole and lever myself up dragging my hard meat out and wank it and then stuff it to her shitter she tries to pull away wailing flexing her big hips, trying to keep me out. Dino tells her to shut it and punches her she jolts shocked, stunned.

I grip the length of my hard dick to strengthen it and force the head of it into her tight ring. Fuck its tight, it starts to go in, I press harder, feeling it give, her thighs jolt as it pops in her asshole gripping it I gasp, fuck its hot in there i make it go in deeper she grunts like an animal and tries to lift her ass away. "Get the fuck off me you fuckin Arghhhhh!" Dino chokes her off.

I laugh and go with it sinking deeper fuck she doesnt like that straining and bitching I start to bugger her hard. Forcing it into her to my nuts she makes a choking noise as I bottom out in her shitter its starting to loosen up now as i slide in and out of her humid velvet hole. I notice Chas to my side videoing it on his phone wanking his meat as he watches me rape her ass he says "fuck the pig Pete fuck the pig!" I grab her hips and do really thrusting into her ass hard I slip out and she farts and we all laugh I stuff it back in and slap her big cheeks making them jolt stiffly I start butt fucking her like a man possessed as she grunts and gasps she wails "No!" As I thrust full in her.

I feel my nuts tightening I pull out and we force her over and up on her knees i sink back into her gaping shitter Dino has her around the neck she still has her stab vest on and i grip her shoulders grinning at the sign "POLICE" across her back I start fucking her ass like dog on heat slamming into her big fleshy butt cheeks I hear my self "cunt you fucking cunt in your shitty ass!"

I grip her hips and fuck for all I'm worth her arse squelching and farting as I beast it ramming deep pulling her big butt to me I dump a huge wad into her bowels as she sobs, I feel each hard jet shoot into her and stay there gasping the heat of her ass making the head of my cock ache I laugh and pull out she farts wetly and my cum tumbles out Chas gets me out of the way and he forces his meat up her swerving ass "Please!" I hear from her as he starts to bugger her. I stand up pulling my clothes together and watch as he rapes her ass hard quickly Cumming in her.

He pulls out leaving a trail of semen from her abused asshole to her pants

She bursts into action struggling and fighting Dino hard she almost gets up but he headbutts her and she slumps unconscious he laughs and gets his cock out, it makes mine look puny, he slaps it against her slack face then drags her mouth open and forces it in, he fucks her face, pulls out and then pulls her to him on her side he forces his huge meat into her just raped shitter "Cheers Nicely lubed boys!" He starts to heave into her big white ass.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote