View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 09:41 PM   #117
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 17

Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

Our Brave Allies

Diana slowly rode the Commander’s cock, the pleasure of the fullness it provided playing against the relatively minor pain his rough hands - and teeth- were inflicting on her breasts and ass. The two began to run together, each increasing the intensity of the other. Diana could no longer keep silent as she fucked herself on the Commander’s cock. Grunts and moans poured out of her mouth as the climax build within her. She worked herself down onto his cock, lowering herself down on it and then, once his cock had hit bottom and was pressing against her womb. tightening the strong muscles of her abdomen, firmly gripping his cock with her cunt muscles as if they were a fist. Then her body slowly rose as Diana push her body up off of his cock using the power of her muscular legs. For the Commander the feeling was exquisite. Diana’s cunt muscles tightly gripped his cock, trying to hold it in place inside her while at the same time her cunt slowly rose, only reluctantly allowing his cock to escape. And when only the head of his cock was still inside her, Diana would stop and began slowly lowering herself back onto his cock. Each time she did this, a soft grunt of pleasure escaped from his lips in response. His cock was being so deliciously squeezed and pulled inside the wet, warm tightness of Diana‘s cunt that he knew he could not last much longer. For Diana, the pleasure was almost as intense. The physical pleasure she was deriving from his cock as it filled and stretched her cunt was more than enough to keep at bay the deep feelings of shame she felt about what she was doing. As she stared at the lust contoured face reflected in the mirror behind the Commander, Diana felt even more divorced from this reality. She felt as if she were outside her body looking at some complete stranger intently fucking this man she so loathed. But, at the same time, she could feel her climax approaching, feel the waves of heat filing her body as her clit rubbed over a hard cock shaft and as a phantom cock filled her cunt.

The Commander took his hand off her breast and used it to grab a hand full of Diana’s thick brunette hair. He forced her to look down, forced her to look him in the face. She stared down at him as she pressed herself down on his cock, moaning incoherently, her climax almost upon her. With his other hand, he thrust two, then three fingers as deep as he could into Diana’s ass. The pain drove her over the top. As she came. Diana’s strong feminine body shook with the intensity of her climax, a flood of her cunt’s secretions wetting the Commander’s pants. But he didn’t even feel her stream of warm liquid as he looked up into her face and came himself, gloatingly telling Diana:

“ WHORE! INFIDEL WHORE! FEEL MY COCK CUM, WOMAN! FEEL ME FILL YOU WITH MY SEED! AHHHHH! THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE MADE FOR.. THIS IS WHAT YOUR FATE IS... TO BE A WHORE.. MY WHORE! I FELT YOU CUM, YOU WHORE. YOU ARE A BUT WEAK WOMAN. FOR ALL YOUR PROUD WORDS, YOU CANNOT CONTROL YOUR DESIRE, CONTROL YOUR NEED FOR A MAN. YOU ARE A SHAMELESS SLUT, AREN’T YOU, WHORE? AREN’T YOU?”

Her body rested against his now. she was too exhausted by her climax to even support herself, Diana could feel the wetness of his cum spreading inside her, feel it dripping from her cunt lips and running down the insides of her legs. Now that her physical passion was spent, her entire body burned with intense shame. Choking down her sobs, Diana could only whisper her response as the tears ran down her cheeks:

“ Yes, yes.. you bastard........ You made me cum! Yes, I am weak; yes, I am a slut.. I am your whore. God, you’ve made me into your whore!“

He twisted her hair to force Diana to look him in the face before he spoke

“ Yes! You are my whore! I think that now you are ready for the Brothers tonight. Do for them as you have done for me; be their whore as you were mine, and all will be well. Fail , and see your precious women suffer the worst Hassan can do. Do you understand?”

“ Yes.. yes... damn you. I un.. understand. I’ll ... I’ll be a good little whore for them. Just like I was for you! I‘ll do everything they want!” Replied Diana bitterly between sobs.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

( Special thanks to soprano for both his advice and for letting me borrow his character- the charming Captain. Rachel “Summer” Burke USAF)

Even though the Commander had satisfied himself inside her, Diana’s “audition” was not over. Without even allowing Diana to clean herself up, the Commander ordered her onto the low stage in the center of the room. There he ordered her to dance for him. Awkwardly at first, Diana complied, slowly relaxing to allow her body to move with the music. He ordered her to move around, to use the pole positioned at one end of the stage, to dance like the whore that she was . Despite the humiliating feeling of his cum dripping out of her just fucked cunt, Diana complied, giving him the performance he wanted. Diana moved seductively across the stage, her almost nude, freshly fucked body literally radiating an animal sexiness as she shed her inhabitations and displayed herself as shamelessly as the most jaded of club dancers. Diana even went so far as to straddle and to simulate fucking herself on the shiny brass pole with her just fucked cunt leaving a slimy coat of the Commander‘s cum on the pole before she had finished. Only then was the Commander satisfied.. Only then did he allow Diana to end her performance.

Diana was kept there in the club with one guard watching her after the Camp Commander left. For most of the time, she simply sat disconcertedly in one of the booths, her mind blank, her arms hugging her legs to her chest. Eventually, a second guard entered the club and spoke to the first guard. That guard gestured for Diana to follow him. He lead her through one of the numbered doors in the far wall. There, to her surprise, Diana found a small, rather garishly decorated bedroom with a huge bed that almost filled the small room. What she was not surprised to see was that the King size bed came equipped with short lengths of chain ending in snaps at all four corners and in the center of the headboard. The guard gestured to her to sit on the bed.. Once it became clear to her that the guard did not intend to rape her, Diana took advantage of her surroundings and stretched out on the soft, luxurious bed. In a moment, she was asleep. The next thing she knew, the guard was shaking her and gesturing for her to get up.

When Diana was led back into the club, she was surprised to see that there were other POW’s there. Diana had assumed that she would have to entertain the Jihadees alone. As humiliating and painful as that prospect was, She had prepared herself for it and even preferred gang rape to the even more humiliating prospect of having other POW’s watch as she prostituted herself.

As Diana entered the big room, the first POW she saw was Sam, Marine Major Samatha MacCrossin. Even though the woman tied in a standing spread eagle in the metal frame was facing away from her, Diana instantly recognized Sam by the woman’s short, dark hair and her tall, extremely muscular figure. Unlike Diana in her mess dress jacket, Sam was nude but for a black, strapless half bra that barely contained her heavy breasts and skimpy thong panties of the same color. They did little to cover her muscular but extremely feminine body, especially since Sam had been tightly stretched into a human “X” , her hands and feet chained to the corners of the rectangular frame. As she passed, Diana saw out of the corner of her eye that Sam had been both blindfolded and gagged. From the mass of the gag which filled her mouth, Diana thought it probably was one of the penis gags the Brotherhood favored. Diana shuttered and kept her eyes fixed straight ahead. She had seen more than enough. The array of crops and whips hanging from the top of the frame holding Sam clearly indicated what Sam’s role would be in the evening’s entertainment. Diana shuttered as she thought about the whips. Perhaps, she thought, her role in tonight’s affair was not the worst one which the Commander had planned..

Beyond Sam and facing toward Diana stood three more POW’s . Diana easily identified the tall well endowed woman with long brunette hair as the Navy flyer she knew only by her callsign of Revlon. Next to her stood a tall blonde, the one woman in the camp that Diana really hated - that JAG bitch, Navy Commander Allison Kennich. Diana was ashamed to find that she was actually happy to see Kennich here. While she hated herself for taking pleasure from the mistreatment, of another POW, Diana couldn’t deny deriving satisfaction from the prospect of Kennich’s suffering. Being Navy, both these women were wearing a parody of their summer white uniform, the lightweight white blouse complete with its epaulets bearing the wearer’s rank and worn wide open with strapless white half bras barely covering their nipples, no panties, and white garter belts along with white nylons and white high heeled shoes. Beyond her stood a POW clad in Air Force Blue, a woman with flaming red hair. Diana recognized her as Burke, the new prisoners that she has seen yesterday. But was it only yesterday, wondered Diana; it seemed like an eternity ago. Diana looked closely at the redhead, trying to measure the new woman’s prospects here at the Brother’s rape camp. The first thing Diana decided was that the woman’s shoulder length red hair would no doubt attract a lot of very unwelcome attention from both guards and Jihadees. But, she decided, this red head looked strong as well as beautiful, and Diana thought that she saw a look of defiance in Burke’s face. She looked like she would fight, a quality Diana admired. Diana could not stand the POW’s who tried to make their lives more tolerable by quietly submitting to the Brothers, women like Kennich or SSGT Butrow. Diana could see the woman had the rank of captain on the shoulder of the unbuttoned blue class “A” uniform jacket she wore. The jacket was cut so that it stopped just at the top of her hip swell, leaving the red head’s shaven cunt fully exposed, and had its lapels pinned back to partially expose her pert, pale breasts. A pair of blue thong panties , dark blue nylons and black, “fuck-me” high heels made up the rest of her skimpy costume. Still new enough at this to be shy, Burke’s face was flushed and her eyes were down cast. Diana noted that the three woman had only limited use of their arms, their elbows being joined together by a short length of chain running behind their backs. Diana also noticed that in addition to the usual collars around their necks with its attendant chain leash hanging free, the three women each had leather cuffs bearing large metal rings secured around their wrists and ankles. That, Diana thought, would explain the lengths of chains she had noticed on the bed in the small room off the club.

But those three were instantly forgotten when Diana’s eyes caught sight of the two women on the club’s stage. Diana felt an empty pit open up in her stomach as she saw the nearest women. She could only see the back of the nearest of the two, a woman tied in a standing spread eagle in the metal frame on the stage. But the short blonde hair and the Air Force blue jacket could only mean that this woman must be Sheri-- Captain Sheri York. That was confirmed when Diana looked beyond the first woman and saw the face of the identically dressed, brunette haired woman tied to the brass pole at the other end of the stage facing toward the blonde. It was Beate- Captain Beate Orback. With Beate there on stage, Diana had no doubt that the blonde was Sheri, for, as Diana well knew, the Commander never separated the two. God, she thought, not them, anyone but them. The thought of having these two women watch as she whored herself cut Diana to her soul. Beate and Sheri were very special to her. They had been pilots in the squadron she had commanded so long ago, in that other, half forgotten life. The two had been captured along with her when their airfield had been over run. While the their unit commander, Diana had become both a mentor and a role model to Beate and Sheri. Diana knew the two idolized her, even going so far as to imitate her style both in the air and on the ground. For her part, Diana’s feelings for the two younger women went far beyond those normal toward subordinates, falling somewhere between the feelings of a worrying mother and a proud big sister. She couldn’t bear to have them watch as she humiliated and debased herself tonight. She just couldn’t.

The Commander jerked Diana back from her thoughts by throwing her thong panties at her and saying:

“ Yes, the Twins. You, and they, will be the entertainment for the first part of the evening. You will dance for the Brothers. You will also make your perverse love to the Twins as you dance for their entertainment. The Brothers we honor tonight wish especially to see how Western women please each other. . Then Wahlid will join you on stage. He will display the power his spear holds over infidel whores. You will assist him. Later, you will go from booth to booth and dance for the Brothers, what you infidels call a “lap dance”. When the Jihadees take their choice of women to the rooms, you may be selected. Or you may not. Through all this, you will be the perfect whore- just as you have sworn to me. If you fail in this, if you fail to satisfy any Brother’s desire, then you will watch as Hassan has his way with your precious women. Starting with the Twins!”

“ PLEASE! Please Sir, do not make me do this with Sheri and Beate. Anyone else! Let me do Kennich... or Revlon, or the new prisoner. Even poor Sam! PLEASE, anyone but them. “

“ You will do as I say, whore, or you will be the cause of terrible suffering for your women! Obey me, you accursed Whore!”

Trapped, unable to see any way out, Diana had no choice but to agree. After all she had gone through, she could not throw it all away now by refusing. That would only condemn the other POW‘s, especially the Twins, to Hassan’s crazed brutalities. Crushed, her eyes downcast, Diana could only stammer out:

“ Yes.. yes, of course I will do as you say, Commander. I will be a good whore. I... I’m sorry I spoke.. Please don’t.........”

“ SILENCE, WHORE! You as you have been told. Dance for them as you danced for me. Make your evil, perverse form of love to your precious Twins. And, since you have expressed such desire for the Kennich woman, for the whore you call Revlon, for Captain Burke, and for your friend Major Mac, you will also amuse the Brothers by making your vile form of love to them as well. For the amusement of the Brothers. Do you understand, Whore?”

“ Yes..... yes, I understand, Sir.”

“ Good! Then clean yourself up whore. Then put on more makeup and put the rest of your costume on. Be on that stage in 5 minutes. No talking to the other women while you are on stage! Is that clear as well?”

“ Yes, Sir.”
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote