View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry this took so long guys. was occuppied and needed some motivation. so i hope you enjoy the first real part of vivian's long rape.

The tears run down her cheeks and Vivian chokes back a sob. How can this be, she thinks, not thinking as the men drag her down the wide room and into another room.
“We’re going to take her for a bit more private play,” she hears one of the large men say. Ahmed nods, lifting a drink to them. His eyes twinkle brightly, “Just don’t break her too much before I get my fun as well gentlemen.”
The larger of the two brothers laughs. “You know we like to play rough with our toys. But we’ll try to not break her too much.”
“Noooooo...” she sobs, pulling against the twin arms holding her, but they are strong, pulling her along with no effort on their own part. “Please,” she begs. “Don’t kill me! Don’t...”
The crack against her cheek is hard. Much rougher then when the large black man had hit her. She falls against the other man, rubbing her cheek.
“Do not make us hurt you so much,” says the Russian, a scar running down the side of his left cheek. He pulls her close and runs his tongue up her cheek and crushes both her cheeks in one large hand. “Ahmed will be angry if we break you already,” he says.
He laughs and pushes her back into the other man who grabs a handful of her hair. As she grapples with his hard fingers she hears a metal click in place and turn, the long squealing of a rusty door swinging open. She is shoved inside, thrown against the dirty floor. “That is as a bitch like you is supposed to be,” says the man above her. “A bitch on her knees with her cunt spread to us.”
The two men laugh once more, a rumbling chuckle that reverberates across the room. “Please...” she says, turning around slowly. “Don’t hurt me.”
“Get back on all fours bitch!” the large man yells.
She turns back slowly, her hands scraping against the dirty floor lit by the dim torches. This is not like the other room. It is dirty and unclean and small. And... are there chains hanging from the ceiling? Oh god, what is this place, she thinks.
She hears a loud bang and jumps slightly, hearing the door slam behind them. The men laugh again. “She is afraid brother.”
“She should be,” says the large Russian, his belt jangling as he unhooks it quickly. “The whore will learn her place soon.”
The tears run down Vivian’s eyes. “Please...” she begs. “This is wrong. You- you don’t want to do this!”
She feels someone jerk on her hair and she lifts her hands to push the hands away when the man yells. “Put your hands back down you filthy whore!”
When she hesitates his hand crashes down across her face, a trail of blood splashing against the floor. “Now whore!”
She puts her quivering hands down on the floor, head faced down. “Good,” says the man, “you’re learning your place. Now lift your round ass.”
“Please...” she begs.
“Now!” he yells.
She lifts her ass into the air, her body shaking, heart thundering.

Semen licks his lips and kicks his pants away. Her round golden hips call to him, all that is in the way is that black garment. He pushes his boot against her pussy, running his toes up against it. “You’re probably worried I’m going to take your cunt,” he says. The woman is sobbing, her chest heaving. “Don’t worry,” he says. “Spread your legs!”
He kicks her legs wider and she complies. “I don’t want your foreign pussy. I want something else.”
Vivian is sobbing now, her tears coming out in streams. If he doesn’t want her vagina then there is only one part he can want from behind her. She is shaking as she feels him press down against her, “Don’t move,” he growls.
He trails his hand slowly down her thigh, feeling her hips as he runs his rough hand over her buttocks in circles. It is more calloused and rough in feel then Mitchell’s. Larger, and his breath close to her ear smells strong of whiskey. She holds her breath waiting for what comes next.
Semen smiles, loving the fear he can feel in her, her body shaking strongly. He grips her panties roughly and jerks at them, hearing her squeal as the fabric pulls in between her pussy lips. “It hurts, doesn’t it whore?” he says. “Don’t worry, it’ll be over shortly.”
With a quick pull he yanks the fabric away, her panties tearing and splitting as they fall away from her hips. “Ahhh...” he sighs, looking at her puckered anus quivering slightly before him. He takes her panties, sucking in the scent from the garment. He tosses the torn fabric aside and jabs his index finger deep into her tight hole.
She lets out a shriek, her hole squeezing tight around his finger as he twist it inside her bowels. “Aaaiiiieeee!” she wails as his finger turns. Slowly she feels it pulling out only to slam back into her hole with a rough force. “Ahhh!” she yells. “Get it out! Get it out!”
“No,” the man growls, jerking her head back by the hair. “Nice...” he whispers as her sphincter squeezes more tightly on his finger. “I love the tight feeling of your hole on my finger. Wonder how tight it’s going to be on my manhood?”
“Please,” she wails. “Don’t! Not there!”
“Shut up whore,” he says. “You’ll take it where I say.”
His finger begins a quick rhythm in her anus, jabbing her like a sharp knife. She simply screams, tears running down her cheeks as the horrid member tears at her tight hole.
“Your face is so beautiful for the camera,” says the man before her. “It is perfect how the pain twist your face.”
She stares at the smiling man, his white teeth gleaming with saliva as he stares at her from behind the view screen of a camera pointed directly at her.
“Nooo!” she yells. “Stop!”
But semen doesn’t stop, loving her resistance, her body twisting as she tries to pull away from the member. But with each movement he is shoving it faster and harder, his finger slamming into her hole, getting wet with her fluids. He stops his finger assault on her after a few minutes, letting his finger dwell in her heavenly bowels as she breathes heavily, the tears still running freely.
He leans towards her, enjoying the fear she displays. He runs his tongue up the side of her neck and smiles as she moans pitifully. Slowly he removes his digit from her tight hole letting it slide out with a final pop.
“Now...” he says, shoving the finger into her mouth, letting her taste her own body fluids. It taste foul, his dirty finger mixed with her shit and other fluids. She gags on it, trying to spit it out unsuccessfully. He laughs, twisting his finger in her mouth, pushing it against the side of her cheek before pulling it out.
“I think your anus is lubed enough now.” He throws her back against the floor. “Keep your head up and stare at the camera. I want every moment recorded.”
She stares with shaking arms, looking into the black round screen of the camera set before her. “Please...” she says. “Don’t...”
“Such a foolish whore,” says Semen, slapping his large cock against her hole in a teasing manner, loving how she quivers with each touch. “I’ll use you as I wish.”
Vivian is shaking, staring at the camera, feeling each slap against her anus. She’d expected to be raped but she hadn’t thought that anyone would take her anus. “Please...” she whispers, knowing how futile it is.
Then she feels it, his hard cock head pressing against her hole and slowly forcing itself in.
“Aaaiieeeee!” she screams moving forward despite herself. The hand is in her hair, ripping her scalp back as the man growls, “Do Not Move.”
He pushes her forward again and begins pressing his member into her body once more. She grits her teeth as he pushes his penis inside. “Look at the camera whore!” says the other man before her. She jerks her head up, looking into the camera, her body shaking violently as inch by inch of the Russian’s manhood is pressed deep into her tight body.
Anton smiles viciously loving the look of the Asian whore’s face, the pain twisting it up. Her large full breast press against the white fabric of her blouse, the sweat running down her body. He loves the look of her, and once her brother is done it will be his turn. And unlike his brother he prefers soft pussies.

Semen gasp, loving the feel of the woman’s sphincter tightening around his large nine inch cock. He presses it deeper and deeper, pushing it as far as the Asian whore can take it, loving her wails and loving the wet feel of her blood around his manhood.
When he is as far as he can go he presses his body against her hips, rubbing slowly and begins to pull out, then slowly pushes back in. Then out and back in.
The pain is unbearable for her and she cries hard and loud. The man behind her is moaning in pleasure as he pushes his hard cock into her. It burns inside her body like a hundred daggers and she isn’t sure she can take it.
As he adjust to the feel of her hips Semen begins to go faster, thrusting more quickly and starts to hit her body with force. “Ahn! Ahn!” the girl shrieks. Her body falls to the floor and Semen jerks her head back by the scalp.
“No whore,” he says. “Look into the camera.”
She stares, the tears running down her eyes, while the man behind her takes hard thrust into her hips smacking her with brutal force. Not slowing, only going faster, making her hips burn with each thrust. Her pain is his pleasure.
Each blow comes down on her faster and faster, the wet slap, slap against her anus. The man before her laughs, holding the camera pointed at her.
Semen goes more quickly, now pushing her head against the ground as he slams into her with more force. Each thrust is meant to cause pain in her body and he makes sure each blow slams his dick in to the hilt, his balls slapping loudly against her hips. Quicker and quicker he goes until his heat is rising, his body groaning with the rising feelings of lust.
“Pu-please...” she begs, feeling the fire in her. Her hair is jerked one more time as she feels him going faster. She looks into the dead light of the camera, her moans echoed by the slaps on her hips that slam into her until there is a loud groan, the man’s penis sunk deep into her sphincter as his wet fire pours into her anus. She sobs, pressing her face against the dirty floor, feeling the slick slime entering her bowels.
Semen stays there for a moment, letting his penis shrivel in her, squirting his final juices before slowly pulling out with a slick pop. He pushes her, turning her around roughly. He lets his penis hang there, looking at it dirty and sticky with her goop. Then an idea crosses his mind. His lips twist into a sick grin and he stomps over to her.
She stares wide eyed at the hulking man as he walks over to her, his thick engorged penis dripping with her fluids. He leans down and closes his fingers over her nose shutting her nostrils tight. Struggling to breathe she feels as his monstrous cock shoved into her throat and he holds it there. “Suck it!” he yells, his fingers pinching her nostrils harder, making the bridge of her nose hurt. “Clean it off with that filthy Asian tongue of yours!”
She slaps her hands futilely against his hips as he takes a few quick thrust in her mouth. He keeps her there, pressed down into the hairs of his hips, gagging and choking on his balls before throwing her back on the floor. She coughs violently and he stares, loving the look of her breast heaving against her blouse.
“You’re very poor at this cunt,” he says, pressing his boot down on her soft pussy lips. “But we’ll make you better before you pass from here.”
Moving away from her he motions to his brother. “It’s your turn brother. Have your fun with her.”

Last edited by darkstalker; 04-16-2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: some story addition and grammar check.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote