View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #831
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You seem to be making assumptions, dojng thigs that are beyond what you really are. Pretending this is merely a slightly twosted relationship. It couldnt be farther from the truth. And as I slam into your body again and again, the assualt strecthing far longer than it should, I realize something. Your very actions are possessive, tryong to gain a tiny bit of power. It will not work. I fljng you off the hood of the car, down to the ground. Without even finishing. Striking yoh would only reinforce the wrong idea in your head, instead I merely need to ignore you. In the car, I command you, starting to drive off not slowing to see if you can get in