Thread: Small Outage?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #5
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

looks like the loss of data was in the user profiles then. The strange thing is the rep comments are still there for the most recent reps but not the points. I notice some PM's are still there but some have been lost. I also have about 15 posts fewer than before but I'm not sure where exactly they were from. It's not the same as the last crash where there was a clear cut line where the backup was used. Here the data loss seems more random in where it occurred

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat