Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:08 PM   #103
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

cynthiaf:
When I saw the last two comments I just assumed that someone had stumbled on an old story they had never read and were just giving it a thumbs up. On a lark I clicked back an extra page and lo and behold what do we have but new work from the best story illustrator around!!

What a treat. Was always a big fan of the Dax series of stories. While it's clear that the technology has improved over the years the older renderings were still so perfectly staged that they got everyone crazy excited. I hope you know you could be making plenty of cash doing custom requests.

Here's hoping Dax hears the bugle call, but if not fingers are crossed that we're not deprived of your work for another extended time period.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote