View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #29
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's the thing. I agree it needs over ruled, and the government needs to change. The issue I have is simple: Soldiers in particular can be cruel to gays, and abusive. They need to be held accountable for their behavior and do their jobs like anyone else. I've been disgussing why it needs changed. Not when or by whom. I never offered my thoughts on those subjects. I've been critized for my opinion, and it's noted. Moving on.

The moral minority and Christian Tea Party Republicians are annoying me. They are the people that fuel keeping tadt alive. I respect their ideas on small government, but I can't back any party that claims that gays are inferior. Gay soldiers are no different than any other soldier working to protect lives. I have respect for soldiers, and am very patriotic. Have been all my life.