View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #27
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

When it comes to the troops I call it like I see it. It has nothing to do with being "sensitive" or "hero worship". I was there, wearing the uniform in the 70's as we were spat on. Reviled and hated by our fellow citizens for simply doing what our nation asked us to do. I was there in the 80's and early 90's as we slowly won back the respect of the people we were sworn to defend.

You have the right to attack the troops all you want, just as I have the right to defend them, but that doesnt make it right. A privilege I might add that has been won, bought and paid for by OUR blood time and time again.

Since you didnt even bother to read my last post I'll repeat: Dont like the policy, fine... bitch at those who made it... the useless politicians. You can start with Bill Clinton, it's his brain child.

You want it repealed, no problem, lots of people do. But dont have some whacked out hippie judge from Frisco try to tell the entire US military what they can and cant do. Last time I checked this was still a Democracy, not a Judicial Tyranny. It's not his place. That's the job of Congress and the President. Dont like the job they do, vote the bastards out.

When the time comes for the civilian leadership to get rid of DADT the military will do what it needs to do, just as they did with racial intergration, just as they have done with bringing women into the force. Just as it's done time and time again, and it'll get done without any help from you.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 11-30-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote