View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:43 PM   #24
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I was trying to keep this civil for several reasons not the least of which being civil discourse is the best way to resolve issues like this. My position on DADT is well known, I have nothing against it per say, nor am I really for it either. It served it's purpose for a time and now that time is nearly over. But for some reason you seem to want to drag this discussion into the gutter, and you seem to want to attack me personally, so seeing how as this is the rowdy room...

You spoiled little brat, I'll preach to whoever I want, whenever I want, however I want. You dont like it then take a flying fucking leap. I think your attitiude sucks. You want to attack a policy, fine be my guest, but dont attack the troops that have absolutely nothing to fucking do with it.

The military follows the directives of it's civilian leadership, that would be congress and the president. You want the policy changed, bitch to them. You made a point earlier about the troops shutting up and doing their jobs. I make the same point, if gay troops kept their god damn mouths closed and did what they were trained to do they wouldnt have a problem. Is that fair to them, maybe not, but guess fucking what.. life isnt always fair so be a big boy or girl and deal with it.

When the time comes to get rid of DADT, and as I have said I dont think it will be too far off now, I am sure the military will do it's best to comply with whatever directives it recieves from the government. There will be some bumps in the road, there always are when a long standing policy changes but in the end the men and women who defend us will adjust and adapt, just as they have always done.

Understand this, I dont attack your beliefs, I dont attack your right to voice them, I may even agree or at least sympathize with them, but I will not sit by while you attack the very people that keep you safe.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 11-30-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote