Thread: The Rowdy Room
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:06 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think, Sierra, that McBatfinks point is, that half the shit that gets dumped in here now should be in Idle Talk. It's a hell of our own making. What little action there is is in here and I expect many just don't want to come in and get insulted.

The Rowdy Room needs some form of quality control applied. Who gives a flying fuck if someone is thinking of buying the latest iPhone? All this day to day bollocks just does not belong in here. If it doesn't contain the potential to insult, or offend, put it in Idle Talk.

I really could not care if your garden shed burnt down, and took out half your petunias with it. Sure, it pissed you off, what do you want, fucking sympathy? From me? More chance of platting shit. Shit happens.

It drives me fucking mad!

This is all meant in the kindest possible way.

Oh, and Ivory Beast, who you calling cunt, cunt?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote