Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
What is it that people do that totally annoys the shit out of you?

Mine has to do with movie theaters. No, it's not cell phones ringing during the movie, that really doesn't bother me. It's when dumb fucks take their 3 year olds or less into rated R movies or anything that really isn't meant for children. Do they not know their child will disrupt the movie for everyone around them? Now if it's a movie for kids like the Spongebob Squarepants movie then it's fine, but when I'm in a movie like Sweeney Todd and I hear some kid go "what happened to the bad guy daddy" it really ticks me off and I am tempted to tell the parents what dumb fucks they are.
Will you believe me if I tell you once I went to see star wars the revenge of the clones, and I noticed the guy sittting two seats away from me was jerking off on Nathalie Portman
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote