View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #13
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Captain Kelly MIA. Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

- Now we are out of there - allegedly

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

Captain Kelly MIA.

Part One

Iraq 2006 Nasiriya - It had been a quiet day until we were ordered to close by the local militia leader I put up the shutters and we watched from a gap in them as the American convoy went by out of site was the first explosion then lots and lots of gunfire, screaming more shots.

The explosions and gunfire outside died away smoke filled the air. The front doors of my café burst open one of the local boys ran in "They have a woman from one of their trucks, an army woman" then Fayadeen fighters burst in three of them had a tall American female officer with them struggling with her another threatened me with his Tubuck I grinned and raised my hands they went through into the bar, dragging the kicking screaming woman, she was at least 6ft, blonde, not athletic looking but broad shouldered, she seemed very strong. The men were struggling to control and force her along. She stamped and heaved suddenly bringing her knee up into one of their groins making the man collapse in agony releasing her arm. She swung her fist into another’s face, twisting and then kicking the man on her other arm, more fighters burst in whooping and laughing as she looked from one to another in horror and shock she howled in rage and head butted one with her helmeted head and punched the man on her arm in the side of the head so that he staggered back struggling to keep hold of her.

Another man ran at her and jumped up kicking her hard in the abdomen, yelping she span with the blow lashing out as they threw themselves at her she punched one then another. One lunged forward and grabbed her around the neck, quickly swinging behind her, she stood struggling with them all as another threw himself at her legs she over balanced and crashed into the wall.

That was when I saw the film crew from Aljazeera they were right in there catching it all on tape.

They yelled in excitement all lunging forward, I struggled to stay were I could see as the man forced his forearm under her chin and dragged her head back hard. He held her by the neck as they punched and kicked her as she screamed obscenities flailing with her arms kicking with her powerful legs as they fought to control them. Her hand scrabbled for a pistol in a black holster at her waist as one of them grabbed it and wrenched it away.

"NO YOU RAG HEAD FUCKS NO NOOOOO!!"

The man holding her neck gripped harder pulling her helmeted head back into his chest choking her as two men on either side gripped and twisted her legs down and out slowly overcoming her strength forcing her booted feet down as her hips bucked and twisted
"Get the fuck offa me you pieces of shit!!"
More laughing men joined in. I watched as hands went to the waistband of her trousers struggling to undo the belt and yank them open as her hips bucked and swerved.
"No don't I'll kill you you shits I'll fucking cut you to bits!!"
I heard tearing material and drew my eyes from their struggles to watch them drag her trousers open. I saw hands ripping and clawing at her jacket, tearing material away as she fought, then her sand colored vest was torn and I glimpsed her very full white bra clad breasts as she fought to slap their hands away "NOOOO YOU FUCKS STOP IT!! GET THE FUCK OFFF MEEEE!!"

There were too many hands grabbing snatching and gripping for her to fend off and soon her trousers were being yanked and wrenched down her legs showing her bare white thighs her desert boots twisting and kicking as they strained to pin her pale legs down and drag them wide, knives hacked at the material cutting the woman’s trousers apart. Hands gabbed her bra covered breasts gripping the material and stretching it until it tore she lunged and bucked.

"You fuckin sorry shits NAARGH!"

In moments I could see one of her breasts bouncing free as she shook and twisted, it was big, and wobbled stiffly. Hands slapped and gripped her face laughing at her distress telling her what they planned to do to her in Arabic spitting on her shocked face as other hands gripped her pants and tore them up into her cunt lifting her ass from the floor.

"Don't do that NARGHHHHH FUCK! My pussy don't do that don't ARGHHHHH! Your hurtin me you fucKKKERGGGGHHHH!"

Her pants were right up into her ass and cunt splaying her cunt lips and showing her blonde bush as the material strained. They laughed and drew them tighter and tighter forcing her ass up her hips arching as they all leered at her spliced cunt. The camera crew got in there filming her distress up close.

"Oh Fuck who are they don't film me help . . HELP ARGHHH!! . . .GET HELLLLLP!! Shitt my pussy nooooooooooooooo!!"

A big man pushed the others from between her legs and unwrapped his face mask revealing a massive evil grin on a rugged scarred face he drew up a big wad of spit and spat it on her helpless groin

"It's not your pussy American whore, its ours!"

With that he kicked her in the cunt hard his booted foot slamming up into her most sensitive flesh. She shrieked in agony and horror her legs kicking out straight against their grip lifting her ass from the floor. They roared in laughter as she bucked and strained to pull free of their grip as they fought to hold her down.

"NRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!"

He laughed with the others waiting for her pain to abate and as she sobbed and panted writhing in agony she slowly lowered her butt. Her open legs displaying her red swollen cunt he grinned allowing the camera man to focus before he kicked her helpless twat again, his boot squashing and dragging her vulva under its harsh rough tread forcing her ass up higher before her straining pants ripped revealing her big blonde haired cunt she screamed

"JEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSUUUUUSSSSSAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHH HH!"

She thrashed in agony, squirming as hands gripped and wrenched open her straining thighs, hungry fingers driving into her painfully bruised sex as more men gathered to pin her down, her legs being slowly forced wider as thick fingers dragged her raw cunt lips wide while others were shoved and driven deep up into her squirming cunt.

"ARGHH DON'T DO THAT DON'T OH GOD MY CUNT MY CUNT YOU BASTARDSSSSSS!!"

They shoved their faces into hers grinning and speaking harsh and fast in Arabic you could tell by her face she didn't understand

"You filthy bitch whore, stupid dog fucking slut!!"

"we're going to rape your stinking twat, you worthless American whore"

They spat on her face laughing at her shocked face

"you are fucking ours now we're gonna fill your belly with Arab babies make you breed our brethren you stupid cumbucket"

They laughed and spat on her face big globs of spit strung from her eye and nose as she gasped and tried to turn her face away.

"Nooo! Don't rape me please don't don't rape me you filthy bastards don't ARGHHHH!"

The first got between her thighs he wrenched open his pants letting his swollen cock free he pumped his meat in his hand. They gripped her thighs hard pulling and struggling them open as he bent his cock to her blonde haired pussy, the head nudged her swollen pussy lips making her wince and try to pull away but she had no where to go they all looked on as she heaved and strained as he forced the thick swollen head to her bruised sex. I watched her grimacing pained face as he pressed it in her eyes staring at him intently tears welling up as he thrust it into her.

"OOOH NOOOOOOOO...NOOOOO
.....UHHH!!"

He dragged up more spit and gobbed it onto her shocked face. They all leaned forward looking as her thick cunt lips were speared by his fat meat slowly pressing into her dry cunt as she flinched and tried to lift away straining as it sank deeper, out then in again then the spell broke and there was a frantic fight as they fought over slapping and gripping her fat tits biting and sucking her big bouncing jugs as he began to really fuck the poor bitch. You could tell by his face he was trying to hurt her really slamming her cunt as she strained and squirmed horrified.

"Don't, don't bite them your hurting me arghhhh no Jesus NOOOO!!..UHHHH...Oh fuck no NOOOOOO!!!...UHH...UHH"

The men holding her legs were struggling to control them as she heaved and shook as her rapists pubis ground to her cunt as he cursed and spat on her hammering into her while she wailed "You Filthy fuck! You fucking shit ARGHHHHHHHH!!..no don't cum in me don't no don't cum in me URGHHHH!!" as he stiffened cumming deep in her cunt, chuckling he was heaved out of the way and another fought his way on top of her stabbing his manhood into her cunt as she got her hands free and beat at him screaming "NOOOOO!!" as he grudge fucked her viciously and then came in moments.

He got off another spat on her and punched her face hard before ramming his cock up her so hard her ass left the floor and she shrieked in agony as he fucked up into her slapping and mauling her bouncing breasts gripping them and tugging them as he grunted in satisfaction pumping his load deep up inside her. He pulled out and her cunt farted loudly sperm spilling from her.

"Please don't rape me again please ARGHHH!"

Another did taking his time easing his cock into her wet hole

"You like that big Arab meat in your stinking cunt slut, yeah you better start to enjoy it because were all going to do you bitch" he continued talking dirty to her in Arabic. The big man who spoke English stood over her.

"He is telling you what a cumbucket you are, how they are all going to rape the shit out of you until Arab sperm is flooding out of you, how he can't wait to butt fuck your big American ass".

"Shut up shut the fuck up shut the fuARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she wailed

Her rapist gripped and pinched her nipples as she fought to slap his hands away as his meat sawed in and out of her, he got faster slamming up into her cunt her legs jerking and squirming as he really beasted her suddenly thumping a heavy load up into cunt he gasped and then spat on her face pulling out.

"you filthy son of a bitch I'll UGHHHH!" one of them punched her hard in the face again stunning her and making her lip bleed. He dragged his pants open and thrust his cock to her face slapping it to her lips and cheeks as she struggled to pull away as he wanked it to her shocked and terrified face suddenly spurting a thick heavy load over her features she screamed in horror sperm stringing from her lips as she wailed and tried to shake it off as he slapped the still oozing head across her lips laughing at her disgust.

Another had shoved three fingers up her cunt ramming them deep and dragged out a thick mess of semen he grinned at her just jizzed face and smeared it all over her heaving tits, he scooped more out and did it again spreading it all over her nipples as the other rubbed his cock across her lips and nose as she sobbed and twisted trying to pull away in disgust.

He rammed four fingers right up her cunt almost punching it in making her jolt and shriek; he started to thumb her clit with the other hand. Now that got her hips moving she began to struggle to pull her clit away as they giggled and frigged her hard forcing his fingers ever deeper into her gaping cunt. His other digits rubbed and spread her lips forcing the hood back off her clit until her bright red shiny nub was revealed he laughed and shoved his mouth to it.

She wailed and stiffened he chewed at it with his teeth making her weep and buck. I watched their strong hands gripping her white flesh as she strained and her big leg muscles stood out as she tried to break their grip. Hands gripping her wrists, thighs and hips as they held her down as he sucked and chewed making her sob and beg as he forced the rest of his fingers up into her twat.

"OOOOOHUH don't do that! YOU MUST STOP!! please don't do that UHH HUHH No NOO please ARGHHHHH don't oh god, OH GOD PLEASE ARGHHH!!"

Three of them now had their cocks out and were slapping her around the face with them as she tried to pull her helmeted head away.

He pulled his hand free and slapped her tits hard with it and then mounted her. Slapping the other men away from her face he gagged her with his sperm sodden hand, holding her mouth and nose closed as he raped her enjoying the way she squirmed and bucked unable to draw breath as he heaved up into her

"Take it you fucking slut whore, you pig sucking piece of shit, you like that huh, in your fat fucking cunt, take it! take it!! . . . there!" he released her mouth as he came deep inside her.

"OHMYGOD YOU FILTHY FUCK OH MY CUNT MY CUNT!"

He got off her and she got her legs free taking advantage kicking out hard at any and all of them as she fought to be free. They struggled to grab her legs and arms as the man holding her neck held on for dear life after about five minutes they had her held fast. Two men on each leg a man on each arm, she was panting and straining as they forced her legs up higher then the guys on her arms pinned them under themselves and gripped a knee each wrapping their elbow around and behind them trapping her strong muscular legs leaving her ass and cunt helplessly exposed.

She groaned and gasped straining to be free as fingers tested and squeezed her big ass cheeks then prodded and tested her exposed ass

"Please oh please . . . LEAVE MY ASS ALONE!! haven't you done enough! not my ass please not my ass WAAAAGHH NO NOOO!"

One spat into her crease and began to worm a finger in, her butt lifting as she tried to be free of it, she jolted as it eased in and he twisted it pressing as others gripped and spread her big cheeks

Her anus was tight and yet his finger slid in with ease I could see her big butt muscles clench she started screaming

"No please don't put your fingers up my bum". "STOP, STOP, STOP OHMYGOD YOU EVIL BASTARDS!!"

They laughed and spat on her ass more fingers slowly stretching her bum wider as her butt jerked and shook sperm spilled from her gaping cunt and ran down into her butt crease. One of the men gripped her big white butt cheeks and stuffed his face into her asshole licking and eating her butthole out
"No . . . NOO! That's dirty please arghhhh!" she screamed and bucked in shock and disgust as he slurped and sucked at her shitter. He pulled his face away and they bent her legs back even further as he knelt before her and pressed his thick hard meat to her reluctant flinching wet spider.

"Don't rape my ass please . . . Listen more Americans will come you can't win I . . . I will say you didn't rape me I will not say anything Please . . . Please if you don't rape my ass please ohh shit you fucks they'll kill you if you rape my ass they will NOOOOO please NOOOOOOOOO!"

All the eyes in the room were on her puckered amber ringed hole as the thick blunt head of his cock pressed it in. He held it forcing it as she strained to keep it out, slowly it pressed deeper and deeper suddenly snapping past her stretched thin ring into her rectum. She let out a shrill wail as they all laughed jeering and urging him on as he made it go in fuck she went crazy swearing and begging as he powered up into her ass.

"Please no its hurting please its too big arghhh oh fuck shit please my ass my ass!"

She was straining to lift her ass away as they laughed and their hands gripped her tighter forcing her legs back further. Fingers rubbing her clit and teasing her cunt as he heaved his meat deeper into her struggling butt.

She screamed and swore as he made it go deeper their fingers stretching her shuddering cheeks wider as his cock sank in and out of her forced ring, I moved to get a better view you could see streaks of her shit up his meat and her ring was tight and thin around his fat shaft

"OH god you fucks you dirty fucks take it out take the fucking thing out ARGHHHHHHH NO OH YOU SHIT MY ASS YOU'RE KILLING ME, KILLING ME!!"

She screamed as he forced it real deep slamming it into her colon so her eyes went wide and she shrieked in shock he stirred it in her rectum her face was a picture of humiliation and pain tear streaks cutting through the dirt and sand down her cheeks as he pulled it almost out and then slammed it to the hilt again her eyes went wide and darted about in desperation as he made his cock bottom out in her ass

"OH CHRIST I NEED A SHIT I DO PLEASE, PLEASE STOP LET ME SHIT PLEASE OH ARGHHHHH NOT SO DEEP ARGHHHHHHHHHHH MY ASSSSSS!"

One of the others translated for them which got a round of laughter as her rapist set to really fucking her ass, he was real mean and powerfull slamming into her straining ass so his pubes smashed her cunt over and over as they struggled to control her kicking legs until with her howling in agony he grunted and heaved his load deep into her bowels.

He waited and then lifted off and yanked his cock from her now gaping shitter, she gasped and moaned as cool air flooded her ass and shit and semen flooded out of her butt hole

"Oh dear god you filthy fucks my ass oh my ass"

Another got his meat ready and crammed it into her hole making her fart loudly and wail in shame and horror as he shoved the whole length right up into her rectum he spat on her face and cursed her as he gripped her knees and began banging the shit out of her doing his best to hurt the wailing cringing bitch as he sawed in and out of her helpless ass.

One of her legs came free and she kicked and stamped with it sobbing and begging as he raped her ass suddenly stopping and pulling his shitty cock out to spurt his load up her belly into her startled face, she watched his shit streaked cock in horror as he pumped the last dregs onto her pubes and wiped it off on her gaping cunt lips.

Now they crowded close ramming fingers into her ass making her squirm and jolt as they forced two then three fingers into her ass spreading it wide to spit into her ass then shoving their shitty fingers into her cunt.

"Stop it stop please no its filthy, arghhh please don't no please"

She complained, they slapped her big cheeks with their shitty fingers leaving filthy fingerprints as more fingers dipped and prodded and were viciously stuffed up her ass and cunt. One of the men got three fingers up her cunt and started to really grind them in and out so that she fucked with her hips helplessly they goaded and teased her as another pumped his meat and then fed it into her still gaping arse. The man with his hand in her cunt kept frigging her as the other force fed his cock into her butt, you could see the tension in her as they frigged and buggered her.

Her big wide white ass was shuddering and quivering as they made the bitch take it. She looked like she was going to cum her straining and humping as they rammed fingers in and out of her sloppy twat, her legs were jerking and her noises had changed as her legs strained and her ass humped feverishly as they frigged her clit hard. Her rapists cock slithering in and out as her belly tightened and she went crazy as they pulled their hands free and she went stiff suddenly letting loose a huge squirt of cunt juice from her all over her rapists belly when the man up her ass came deep up her shitter while she squirmed and jetted more and more out to their shouts of excitement and glee, laughing and slapping her with that he pulled his meat free she farted loudly and let out a wail of humiliated disgust as she realized she had cum for them, they all laughed and tried to drag her on her side her legs twisting and kicking.

Another man gripped her throat tightly forcing choking gasps from her as the man who had been behind her struggled his hard cock from his pants and sliding down as they held her on her side he forced it into her shitter she arched her back in agony making them strain and struggle to hold her as he powered up into her ass, he gripped her hips and dragged her over on top of him stuffing his cock deeper up her ass as her legs flailed and she gasped in agony as the man holding her throat got on top and savagely forced his meat into her cunt, they sandwich fucked her hard making the bitch kick and wail jolting and jerking as the rapist on top of her slammed into her splayed wet twat spitting in her gasping face as he spewed his seed up into her.

He rolled off another mounted her slamming ball deep in her just vacated cunt, The man under her wrapped his forearm around her throat and held her fast as he jack hammered up into her butt. The noises the slut was making was incredible, they let her legs go and she scrambled and kicked trying to get him off as he beasted her twat hammering her cunt raw he gripped her tits and wrenched and mauled them as he pistoned her as he came deep in her depths.

"Please stop,...please,....please..no more." She begged sobbing as men gathered between her legs and stuffed their fingers up into her cunt, spreading her fat swollen lips twisting and forcing them in, twisting his hand over to frig her hard as another pressed and rubbed her clit in small tight circles.

The guy under her was heaving up into her shitter hard making her squirm on it as it slithered in and out in deep shallow thrusts, her big white bum cheeks framing his dark cock as it hammered up into her. Her legs were trying to get a footing so she could push herself up off it her muscles standing out hard as her whole body began to jerk her ass pressing down. He gripped her throat tighter as men gathered around her helmeted head stuffing their fingers in her mouth as she sobbed and pleaded, "No stop your going to . . . Going to oh fuck fuck no arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IIIIIIEEEE!!" her whole frame shook and went stiff as the men frigging her dragged their hands away as she went rigid her ass slammed hard down on the cock up her butt as a sudden gush of juice squirted from her spasming cunt, then another, they frigged the wailing GI more forcing her to squirt again as they laughed and jeered at her struggles as they forced more fingers in and frigged her viciously so that she shrieked and gushed more and more so that her cunt and the cock up her butt was awash with her hot juice, coating his nuts and thighs as she still pumped her hips moaning as another man mounted her and stuffed his meat right up her open soaked cunt in one hard stroke and raped her has hard as he could keeping the poor jolting and squirming woman cumming. Another grabbed her chin pushed it back and stuffed his cock in her mouth and heaved it into her throat as the other savagely stuffed his cock hard up into her cunt all three rutting in her jerking and flinching body for about ten minutes before screaming and slamming her as they came in her as one. I stood and watched semen burst from her ring around her rapists cock with the force of it as he heaved up into her straining ass.

The whore was almost unconscious as they pulled out of her and manhandled her so another three could beast her groaning form. They really fucked her viciously eager to hurt the American bitch making her kick and release muffled screams stamping as they humped the fuck out of her straining body.

They finished and hauled her over on top of another man who shoved his tool deep up into her cunt and gripped her around the waist as another got behind her and stuffed his meat into her gooey ass gripping her shoulders as he butt fucked her big cheeks shuddering as he slam fucked up into her rectum. her face was a mask of horrified pain as he stirred his cock deep up inside her fat white ass.

Another man knelt before her and punched her face hard dragging it back to his cock and making her take it in her mouth forcing her to gag and moan around it as he held on to her helmet and viciously fucked her head as the others pumped her fast. They really were trying to kill her she was like a rag doll as they heaved and slammed into her whining cringing frame until in a huge effort they all filled her holes with gushes of jizz. They all pulled out and began handing her over to three more men.

She got her arm free and punched the man nearest her, her leg coming free as she fought and kicked screaming in rage she slammed her helmeted head back into the face of the man holding her throat and dragged herself free, kicking her knee into another’s face. She got her heel under her and powered up smashing her hand into another mans face, turning and screaming in rage as she head butted another kicking a forth turning she dragged her other leg free and stamped on a fifths face she leapt toward the door.

The large man from before who had kicked her cunt stormed in and punched at her she blocked it with her forearm and kicked at him as the others gained their feet he grabbed her foot dragging her off balance suddenly and viciously slammed his fist into her face jolting her head back He expertly grabbed her around the throat as she slumped her whole body going limp. He shouted at the others grinning as they rushed to grab her arms and haul her upright between them.

The American whore was almost unconscious she struggled to gain her feet as two men on either side yanked her arms out straight twisting and locking them as they expertly wrapped one leg each around hers and braced her upright.

He dragged a heavy rope noose from his leg pouch as he moved behind her and stuffed it over her helmeted head, he drew it tight around her throat and gloating undid his pants taking out an impressive cock, he
Gripped her big buttocks and spread them cruelly pressing his thick shaft to her gaping butthole she whimpered and he took hold of the rope and forced his cock up into her slowly she came too, groaning as he speared her, he dragged the rope back throttling her as he buggered her ass, She went on tiptoe in her desert boots her head back choking as he cruelly impaled her, she began to strain with her arms trying to pull free as he thrust hard up into her grinning as she thrust her hips forward clenching her ass in desperation.

Try as she might she couldn't stop him and it slowly slithered in stretching her asshole wider and wider as his fat girth forced her ring to give and give. She was gasping and a low whine came from her as he sank further and further until he was all the way in.

He snatched the rope tighter and began to cruelly slam up into her big ass, she moaned and began to sob as his hips battered her bouncing butt cheeks squashing her big meaty globes up and down as he took his pleasure. He rammed viciously up into her and stirred his thick pole deep up inside her bowels.

Her feet were hardly on the floor her face blue creased in agony as he held the bitch there trapped on his thick manhood making her feel every inch of it then he began to slam up into her again, like a man possessed as as she sobbed and choked and then stiffened sobbing "NO!" as he grunted and heaved his load deep up into her aching guts.

Smiling he stepped away another took his place slamming up into the whores ass as she tried to pull free, he gripped her wide hips and slammed the shit out of her enjoying making her scream and beg until with a hard jack hammering of her ass he came in her and let go letting her fart out his seed in sobs so that it ran down the backs of her legs. Another two took her like that before she fainted dead away.

They dragged her limp body over they helped tie her wrists together behind her back then they ripped the rest of her uniform off leaving her boots and helmet.

One of the Fayadeen fighters got his cock out and dragged her on her front he spread her big white butt and slowly force fed his thick girth into her ass pinning her legs together he started to butt fuck her with slow hard strokes. She lay there limply as he flattened her butt with deep thrusts. Minutes later he was slam fucking her viciously then with a deep groan he stiffened coming deep in her ass. He lay on her back grinding enjoying stirring his meat in her slick hot butt hole, he slowly got up and drew his cock from her sniggering as her ass let out a loud wet fart.

Another got on quickly force feeding his length up her just vacated shitter, he began pumping her butt, she let out a low groan and began to stir, he took hold of the thick rope around her neck and pulled it taut using it as a handle as he slid his meat in and out of her slick ass chute. Her eyes flicked open then went wide, her face grimaced in pain "Oh god my ass please leave my ass alone ooooooh ah ah arghhhh!" her bound arms struggling under him as he laughed and stirred it deep inside her stuffing her butt full that she wails and struggles as he grudge fucks her ass rapidly before dumping a huge wad inside her. Her legs straightening and booted feet squirming as he made her feel every throb deep in her straining asshole.

They sat back happy with their handy work, some crowded around her wide ass dipping fingers in her cum sodden cunt and weeping anus. She was an impressive site a big woman well muscled her whole body well toned. Others, foreign Arabs had arrived and gathered around her helmeted head.

"Brothers you have done well we have fought hard to capture one of Bushes whore soldiers, Abu Musab Zarqawi is proud of your bravery and will use this slut to further the cause and bear his children. Now we will take her to our base and there we will show her how real men fuck!"

This got a cheer from all those present and the poor American bitch looked about in bewildered fear as they picked her up bodily and carried her toward the back of the shop they shoved a sack over head and dragged her out and threw her on her face in the back of a truck, two guards got in the back the first immediately getting on the whores back and thrust his meat into her ass fucking her butt slowly as she grunted and groaned.

They all got in I was threatened and ordered into the back I told them I had my shop to run but they just grinned and shoved me in. we drove to a suburb of Fallujah and arrived at a yard covered in reeds and corrugated iron. The truck stopped and with guards posted they dragged her out and down some steps then through a door.

I was taken in we went through a ordinary looking kitchen to where the fireplace was dragged from the wall they dragged her through the opening and down more steps we followed, I heard the fireplace grind closed behind us as we went down a corridor and down more steps we were now in a bunker with electric lights on the walls rooms off with bunks and men. She was taken to a wide open cell were she was thrown on the floor.

Jeering laughing men filled the room she struggled wildly as they pawed and groped her body her arms were released from behind her and they struggled her wrists into thick metal cuffs attached to a bar and chain suspended from the ceiling. Four men hauled the chain through a block forcing her to her feet screaming and flailing as her whole body weight was suddenly on her arms as her feet struggled to find the floor.

They grabbed her booted feet attaching another metal cuff on a spreader bar to one ankle they forced her legs out wide to snap the other closed around her other leaving her legs spread uncomfortably with her just on her toes she panted and groaned within the sack as men tested and squeezed her breasts, slapped her ass and laughed and talked rapidly of what they would do to the whore.

She kept softly begging. "I'm a prisoner of war...I'm a prisoner of war...please don't rape me again please don't fuck me...don't fuck my ass anymore, please... please just don't fuck me in the ass."

Suspended like that her well muscled body was extremely attractive her well toned leg muscles standing out her curvaceous hips and big round stiff butt cheeks just drew the eyes her heaving chest making her large stiff breasts shudder and bob around her dog tags as she hung there still hooded with the sack trembling with fear.

A hush descended as two big men stripped to the waist came forward, the first one punched her viciously in the belly she howled in pain thrashing in her bonds as as the other punched and slapped her tits back and too as she tried in vain to pull away sobbing and screaming in the sack as they took it in turns to punch and slap her. The lights went out a single harsh lamp came on directed right at her as one of the men ripped the sack from her helmeted head.

"Your name?"
"Huhh ughhh huhhh Kelly captain number S...URGHHHHHHH" she was punched in the guts again.
"what are you doing in Iraq"
"I'm a medical officer a medical officer arghhh you can't treat me this way you ughhhhh!!"
One of her interrogators laughed and slammed her right tit up and down he dragged up some spittle and blew it straight into her face. The other slapped his hand right up into her cunt making her ass lift as he forced his fingers between her smarting lips forcing her ass and hips to squirm as the other man gripped her nipples between cruel fingers and wrenched her tits toward him making her scream and sob as he viciously twisted and wrenched on them laughing into her screaming face "Can't treat me like this!! HAHA!!" The other joined in "Hey guess what American whore you are going to be real surprised how bad we can treat you slut"

"Please . . .Please don't" more of the men began to crowd around her all their hands pawing and testing her body hands squeezing her ass and hips fingers dipping between her butt cheeks and testing her still sloppy ring making her cringe and sob. Captain Kelly was looking around in terror as the man gripping her tits twisted them cruelly making her scream in agony too late she saw the large rubber ring on straps as it was forced into her screaming mouth.

Hurriedly they did up the straps tightly she sobbed helplessly as other hands snatched thin coarse ropes around the bases of her yanked out tits pulling them tighter and tighter then wrapping them around so her poor breasts were two fat balloons of stiff flesh.

They dragged forward a carpenters trestle and stood it before her, her arms were lowered so her belly pressed to it and three of them quickly tied her waist to the wooden bar now she was trapped over the bar her ass and cunt vulnerable she stared about at their glaring lust filled faces as her main tormenter pressed a thick rubber cock to her ring gagged face, it was huge and strapped to a thick pole with duct tape he spat on her face and grinned at her evilly she felt fingers gripping and spreading her cunt lips roughly as he walked behind her so he could force the thing in she jolted in agony as he made the fat head go in past her straining vulva and without pause shoved it deeply up inside her still sore cunt.

Captain Kelly wailed and bucked as he twisted and thrust it right up inside her unwilling twat until her outer lips were spread cruelly by the wide base, he wedged the wooden pole against a stay on the floor and fumbled with the base of the dildo until it strummed into life. Captain Kelly went wild trying to be off it her legs jerking out straight as the fat hard thing began to oscillate deep up inside her cunt.

Men knelt by the sides of her toying with her hanging bound breasts plucking at her stiffening nipples and then fighting over biting and suckling her helpless tits as she yelped and struggled her hips flexing as the awful strumming inside her belly made her stretched cunt muscles contract and send shocks down into her aching clit. A wide low stool was placed behind her the first man stood on it watching fascinated as her big butt yawned and flexed as she helplessly fucked the huge cock up her cunt. He spat into her butt cleft making her wail in horror and realization as he stuffed two fingers into her asshole and twisted them in and out she shook her head jolting and moaning "NOOOOOOOOOOO" as he pressed his cock head to her bum hole and slowly forced in

They all started to get their cocks out.

As she was saying it one of them began rubbing the head of his big dick on her lips smearing his precum all around her held open mouth.

She sobbed "Oh fuck you filthy bastards...uhhhhggggkk...Christ my ass ooooh fuck uhhh uhhh arghhhhuphhh" He grinned down at her and gripping her helmet framed face hard He pressed his fat bloated cock-head against her quivering lips and inserted the tip of his prick. She tried to jerk back, but her helmeted head was being held firmly in place by many hands. He rammed his cock into her gaping mouth forcing it in past her gagging tongue

"shut the fuck up you dumb piece of shit and swallow my cock, pig!" she choked and heaved trying desperately to pull off it. He drove his cock-shaft even deeper between her lips, and you could see her strong jaws stretch open to accept his monstrous girth. "That's a good soldier whore. Just take it open wider, that’s it you stupid piece of cunt." He commanded,
"Come on, whore! Give me your throat!" as he thrust even more of his huge prick between her straining lips. Drool began cascading out of the corners of her mouth, triggering her gag reflex. They laughed as she spewed up another gurgle of saliva, which dribbled uncontrollably down her neck as she struggled to accommodate even more of his manhood.

The Arab on her back had her by the shoulders now and was ramming his fat cock right up her straining ass as he pounded her squirming butt he was screaming at her in Arabic and doing his best to hurt her as she fought to lift her ass away. Captain Kelly was wailing shrilly "Take it down slut," he cackled. "You're going to take all of it bitch. Wider, you fucking cunt wider! take it you fucking slut."
He jabbed another two inches down her throat, you could see her esophagus constricting around his tool, squeezing and milking it as he plunged another inch down her windpipe.

Her face impaled on his prick, you could see she was unable to breathe. Struggling against the men holding her down, the man in her mouth began fucking into her throat ...another inch ... then another. He ploughed the remaining inches into her throat, she was making awful gurgling and gagging noises as he picked up his pace, choke fucking her throat while she helplessly bucked about.

With one deep hard thrust, he shoved his big cock three quarters of the way down her throat again. He slowly began to force it deeper, Cpt Kelly didn't have any choice but to try to swallow.

"That's it face fuck the American whore."
"Ram fuck her throat."
"Face fuck her...Face fuck her...Choke fuck the bitch."
He thrust hard in and out of her mouth viciously. The outline of his bulbous cockhead could be seen working in and out of her throat. The man started really fucking her face in to the hilt.

"You love my Arab cock, don't you fucking piece of shit?" The man raping her mouth boomed.
"I know you do, you white whore. All you sluts do." For emphasis, he pulled out of her mouth, grasped his dick at the base, and slapped it against her cheek.
"Yeah, you love it, you cheap slut. Your face shows it." He wrapped his hands in her hair and pushed forward with his hips again, the huge cock ramming into her mouth to the top of her throat.
"Deeper...Deeper...Ohhhhhh...You fuckin' nasty whore." With another push, he forced his cock back through the narrow opening, his pubic hairs smashing against her lips, causing Cpt Kelly to gag, her face impaled her on his full ten inches of hard meat. Cpt Kelly's throat spasmed around the hard intruder, her lungs heaving for air, as her mouth opened even wider in a gag reflex. Her feeble efforts only made the sensation to his dick greater and he held her jammed tightly on his cock for almost a full minute, reveling in the convulsing of the helpless white woman's throat muscles on the shaft and head of his cock.

Capt. Kelly grunted, as yet another animal thrust his cock inside her leaking ass. It was the eighth or seventh, she was beyond keeping track. She wanted to push away, to wriggle off the invading cock, but she couldn't get any leverage with her arms pinned behind her back. Bent over the table, legs spread and mouth stretched around a huge cock, she was a helpless target for whoever wanted to fuck her ass or pussy. The guy behind her started fucking her so fast and hard, her nose was mashed straight into the pelvic bone of the man whose ten-inch cock she was deep throating.

Gurgling and squirming, the sweat and cum soaked woman tried to relax her straining ass as much as she could, desperate to lessen the pain of the brutal butt fucking, but it was useless. The cocks were just too large and the fucking too violent. Despite her best efforts, each thrust drove a wave of pain up from her ravaged asshole and through her body. Suddenly, she felt a stinging pain on her ass. Someone had delivered a slap. "C'mon you little whore," the man behind her growled.
"Shake your whore ass." Every plunge of his cock made a wet, squishing sound in her sloppy ass as the invader displaced the thick globs of sperm left from the previous rapes. Capt. Kelly felt the jism boil over into her ravaged pussy as the guy fucking her from behind pulled out. Sperm was now running out of her gaping asshole and down her thighs in big, slimy ropes.

The men laughed and gripped her big red butt cheeks forcing them wide so they could see her open ring they all spat in her ass adding to the mess. You could see her hips jolt as they spat in her, her ass flooding with cool air as they forced her twitching ring to stay open. The big foreign Arab was viciously raping her face now holding her helmet fast as his hips hammered his seed down her forced throat. He held her face to his pubes gasping as he spurted down her throat, She let out distressed gurgles as he jolted the last dregs into her. He pulled out she dragged in a deep ragged breath coughing up globs of semen.

Another foreign Arab got behind her fisting his impressive meat and shoved it to her gaping ring impaling her in one long thrust he gripped her hips and forced it about half way up her ass, "UHHHH GOD OH GOD MY ASS PLEASE MY ASS UHHH..HUHH...HUHH UH!!" she wailed as he grabbed her shoulders and levered her backwards dragging her back to his chest, he quickly threw his fore arm around her throat and held her there as he tried to force the rest of his meat up her straining butt. Her large stiff breasts were now standing out from her chest very white with dark coral aureole and semi erect teats hands were all over them feeling and testing them then mouths sucking and biting soon there was a crowd of eager men sucking and biting on them as she looked on in horror shrieking and sobbing as she tried desperately to shake or pull them free as her latest rapist slam fucked her shuddering butt.

He held her upright like that impaled on his cock as they frigged her cunt and sucked her poor tits, bruising and leaving teeth marks until they sat back and watched as one man gripped her nipples and heaved her tits up together cruelly pulling them taut so he could spit on her shocked terrified face as he sank his cock into her cleavage and fuck them hard, another to her side held a cruel looking blade to her face grinning at her.

"Please...please don't don't kill me please"
"Good whore that's more like it now suck my cock you cunt" he forced her head down to his meat and pressed it into her mouth sobbing she accepted it and gagging began to slurp on it as the others gathered around.

End of Part one.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 07-02-2022 at 03:05 PM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote