View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)
Default Student teacher gets taught[Lesbian rapist needed]

My name is Sharon,I'm 27,5'4" ,120lbs,long blonde hair and I've just been hired to teach at a school for troubled teens.I've always managed to get by on my looks.In fact this is how I managed to get the job,even in these hard times.
Principle Ellen Lang who obviously is a lesbian was practically undressing me with her eyes during the interview.She was black,45.5'3" 170lbs.Her eyes kept trying to look up my short skirt .I guess to my panties...ugh..what a disgusting woman to even think I would be interested in having sex with someone as repulsive as her,but the sad fact I needed the job so I just smiled my way throught the interview.When she was losing interest I took a chance and slowly uncrossed my legs giving the overweight dyke a brief view of what I was sure the thrill of her life.
"Yes ..You will do nicely here at our school...you and I will become very close I'm sure".
I left the room realizing her eyes were fixed on my shapely ass as I left her office.
Later that day I went to my school mail box and inside was a note from Miss Lang it read.........
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote