View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:06 AM   #11
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Chd - 2017 #5

For my fifth pick - from G.I.Joe-Rise of Cobra & Criminal Minds
Actress Rachel Nichols

She never even suspected as she stepped into the Limo that was supposed to be taking her to a Charity event, that instead, she would be drugged
and transported to my ranch. Before she came to she was stripped and hung from the ceiling by her wrists. She awoke to the feeling of my hands
groping her suspended body, then my tongue, and finally my cock, invading her pussy.

Twisting and squirming in futile resistance, she sweated as my member thrust into unwilling pussy until finally releasing a massive load of my seed
into her fertile cunt.

Another Blonde Beauty added to my Celebrity Breeding Farm...

1] Taylor Swift
2] Kellie Pickler
3] Miranda Lambert
4] Stacy Keibler
5] Rachel Nichols
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]

Next ?
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote