View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 06:15 AM   #46
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was 19 or 20 or so... Some of my friends were like: man... you need to get laid.. you don't know what your missing out on... and I always said: Exactly!! I don't know what I'm missing, so I can't miss it now can I?
Though I learned about sex at a very very young age... with other kids of my age... just fooling around with a couple ladies and guys... but no penetration of any sort until 19 or 20... also in that relationship got the sex that I've always dreamed about so got spoiled for the rest of my life lol... For me that Chris Rock shit really applies... Once a man gets the sex he wants and he likes it... That's how the fuck he rolls... and we get pretty stubborn about the stuff we like... It's like: I like my coffee like this, I like my steak like this, and I like to fuck like this... and if you aint fucking the way I'm fucking then get the fuck out! lol