View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 06:10 AM   #3193
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lindsey Leigh - Silencing My Perverted Brother HD

Sister, MILF, Small Tits, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Blackmail, Cuckold

So you found out I am a stripper, big deal. What are you gonna do tell mom and dad? Like I care. I saw you at my work the other day. You didn't think I would recognize you or your friends. Oh please! I saw you throwing money at me and not dancing with any of the other girls. What up with that? Then when I got home later I saw you jerking it to me. So go ahead and tell mom and dad all I am going to do is tell them what a little pervert their son is. That he loves to orgasm from his hot sister. They will forget I am a stripper real quick while there are sending you to the loony bin. I win again.

Lindsey Leigh finds out her brother (viewer) knows about her being a stripper and that you are jerking off to her. She talks about blackmailing the viewer and how she will let him jerk off to her.

Silencing My Perverted Brother.mp4

Brianna Beach Megapack!

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Interracial, POV, SiteRip, Interview, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Spying, Caught In The Act, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Group, Squirt, Anal, Double Penetration, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, On The Phone

The vids come from several sources and the quality is quite diverse. As is from my collection, I've kept the best quality of each scene that I've found (discarding the worse) and I've reencoded the vids with a high bitrate with x264 slow settings at constant quality (RFxx where xx is quality) or constant bitrate (ABRxxxx, where xxxx is hte bitrate). As some scenes may appear in more than a film, I have removed duplicated scenes, to prevent download them again, I've kept a capture of the file with the name of the vid included in the torrent.

Brianna Beach Screens.rar
https://filejoker.net/folder/u0mm2hhonw
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote