View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 03:25 AM   #1008
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Riding Daddy's Cock - daddyslittlegirl HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

I know I'm your favourite little girl daddy, and this little girl wants to show you her riding skills. Bend me over and spank me first, shove your fingers deep into my tight pussy before I climb on top of you and ride you. Cum in my little pussy and watch it dribble out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is lying down on his lap. He massages her ass cheeks and removes her panties. After fingering her pussy for a while the scene changes to cowgirl riding with the camera facing her front. They turn around and this time you get to see her ass bouncing up and down on his cock till he finishes a sticky load inside her. She stops and jiggles her ass to extract the last drop of cum before pulling out. She then ambles towards the camera and shows you her cum filled pussy by dipping her finger in it.

Riding daddys cock daddyslittlegirl.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Daddy - Daughter impregnation RP HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Ass, Creampie, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing ...! It's a custom Daddy - Daughter Impregnation fantasy roleplay. The first half of the video is the roleplay itself and the second half is me cumming multiple times and squirting in the end. So, Daddy's home, I've been waiting for him all the day long as I'm so horny and want him not just to fuck me today, but to make me pregnant as well. I know Daddy loves to be teased with my ass wide opened and I have a surprise for him. So, I tease Daddy with my ass in the beginning, begging him to fuck me and to give me a baby. Daddy fucks me and fill my tight fertile cunt with his hot sperm. And after I cum several times myself playing with a magic wand as Daddy watches me.

Daughter impregnation RP.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote