View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

Ugh. I hate going to the grocery store late at night, but with the dinner party tomorrow night, I didn’t have a choice. My mind is lost in thought, trying to make sure I have everything in order and don’t forget anything. With all the cooking I have to do, I really don’t want to try to fit in an “emergency run to the store”.

Walking along, not paying attention, I run right into someone. I apologize, giving my typical friendly, although a bit embarrassed, smile, and look up. He’s nice about it and I continue on, resuming my trip and hoping I don’t forget anything.

I finish at the store and head back to the house, confident that I have everything I need and that the party will go off without a hitch. My future promotion at work may hinge on this dinner party.

I put away the groceries and run a bubble bath, my last chance at relaxing before tomorrow night. As I soak in the tub, the scent of lavender fills my senses.
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote