View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her wonderful mounds of flesh were finally in my hands. I laughed, both at her pleas to stop and the fact that I finally was able to see and feel her breasts. Despite the fact that this building was large and full of women, I still recall seeing this one before and marveling at the size of her breasts and lusting after them. Now, my desires were coming true. I could touch them, squeeze them, and pinch their nipples. I loved how they instantly reacted to my touch. It’s like they were waiting for me, dreaming of my touch, like I dreamed to touch them. I molested her tits with fury, licking, sucking, and biting her nipples. She protested more and even tried to kick at me several times. With our close proximity, she had no room to maneuver or get a good angle to make contact with her foot or knee.

I abused her tits with my mouth some more, relishing her reaction as well as just the fact that I was sucking on a gorgeous woman’s tits. I waited for her to make another attempt to kick me, which seemed to come with regularity now. Her leg came up again. However, this time I didn’t block or deflect it this time. Instead, I reached down, grabbed her leg from underneath and pulled it up for better access to her pantyhose covered thigh. I slide my hand up and down her thigh, feeling the silky material.

I reached my other hand around to the small of her back and pulled her close to me, making sure she felt the bulk of my stiffening cock against her.

“You feel that? I know you just can’t wait to feel all of it – inside of you.”
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote