View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #12
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For a big guy he was quick and solid. I felt myself being shoved back into the elevator doors. Winded, I couldn’t move fast enough to stop him from pulling another button from my blouse leaving my bra clad breasts visible to his eyes. I tried to grasp the fabric only to have his large hands pin me to the cold slick surface.

“No!” I screech. My hands work ineffectively to pull his away. Digging my nails into his flesh, I hoped it hurt him enough to loosen his grip. It’s no use as we struggle a bit. In frustration, I try to kick him in the shins. It’s like kicking a brick wall.

“Oww..shit! Let go of me! Please….no…!” I heard the rest of the buttons popping off as he savagely yanked the front of my blouse in one determined pull, still holding me in place with his other hand. I was torn between hiding my breasts and fighting him off. In a last ditch effort, I tried to get my knee between the ‘vee’ of his legs to knee his groin. It seemed like a good idea in my frantic mind. It wasn’t a very good idea.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote