View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #6
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I’d been so concerned about getting a response from my efforts at pressing the call button; I never noticed that the other passenger had moved up behind me. When he spoke, he was so close I felt his hand touching me. I blinked in disbelief; the sensation of his warm hand roused me to action.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I whipped around so quickly I ended up pressed against his front. “I suggest you back up and go wait in that corner over there until help arrives." Surprised---but not in a good way, I dropped my messenger bag and purse and pushed him away from me.

“Look buddy…this isn’t that kind of party. Just because we’re stuck in this elevator doesn’t mean it’s an invitation for you to ‘get cozy’. I suggest you back off and keep your hands to yourself. If you don’t, let’s just say…you’ll find yourself slapped…then ‘slapped’ with an assault charge. I’m pretty sure help is on the way and the last thing you want is to lose your job over some high school shit. Where do you work…10th floor…Accounting?” I eyed him suspiciously and slowly backed up until my back was against the control panel. I wasn’t very tall, but I prided myself on being a pretty mean bitch when it was necessary. He easily dwarfed me and could, no doubt, take me out with one swipe from his large hand. I figured my ‘preemptive’ strike was enough to keep him at bay.

Gee…the fucking nerve of some guys. Putting his hands on me like I’m some two dollar whore. I don’t even know this jerk. Jerk. Besides, my ideal was tall, slender and wearing Armani, not this grunt. My thoughts grew dark with frustration at being stuck in the elevator with an asshole instead of on my way home. I wished the lighting was better, but grateful there as enough to keep my eye on him. I glared at him though I doubted he saw it since it was so dim in the elevator.

I wondered how long I’d be in here with him and wish I had my mace in hand. I crossed my arms in a defensive stance hoping it screamed 'keep your distance'. I couldn’t imagine any woman falling for that line, let alone allowing him touch her.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 05-14-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote