View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As she stepped into the elevator with her eyes down, I gave her the once over just to be sure that she was worth the effort to ogle and later fantasize about. A gave her a mild smile not wanting to give her the impression that she could start talking to me. I hated that – I simply want to strangle any woman that chats the hell out of my sanity – nearly endlessly talking about things that I could care less about. In an elevator? Even worse than dying in a horrific train wreck – just nowhere to get away.

She had on a very nice silk blouse that showed off her very ample chest quite well. It had the nicest delicate pearl buttons – I think I will have to imagine them in my teeth later during my masturbation session - tugging them off one by one. She was wearing a skirt that reached just above her knees, showing a little bit of thigh - always good fapping fuel as well. My heart jumped at my luck. I had already considered the evening a total bust. The final clincher tonight was the fact that she was also wearing pantyhose – a very elegant pair that gave her shapely legs an attractive tone. Her legs were hot looking. Once she was all the way into the elevator, she pushed the button for one of the parking garage levels and then turned to face the doors. The fact that she was travelling to the parking garage immediately told me that she was one of those “higher up” executive or lawyer types since only they could procure a private space in the garage.

The elevator started moving again as I stepped back to eye her up from the rear. Her hose covered calves were smooth and silky looking. She was rather short – not even a full five and a half feet tall – but her body had an incredible voluptuous shape. Well, she had already more than made up for a lousy day and a long evening. She certainly was the “package” I was hoping to see this evening. As the slow-ass elevator continued to travel down, I reached into my pocket hoping to take a covert picture of her with my cell phone. I had practiced many times in pressing the right buttons to silence the phone so that when I did take a photo with it, it would not make that obvious camera shutter sound, giving me away. Having been caught by women before while taking their picture – it’s not a pretty sight, especially if they go ballistic like some have done. I now make it a practice to silence the phone to prevent such occurrences and have learned to do it quickly. I figured that I would have an easier time jacking off tonight if I at least had a picture of those silky calves and a slight peek of her thighs as well. It would be better if I had a frontal view but that was beyond risky – especially if she was some hotshot lawyer. They like to sue people.

I had just finished pushing the last button to silence the phone, ready to take the photo when the lights went out and the elevator jerked to a stop.
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote