View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 01:07 AM   #66
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=eapenetret;568325]

A more exotic one she told me once, and this has to do with her "big black dick" interest (something that she is very ashamed of). She likes the idea that white women of today should get punished for liberties that white slave owners of the past took with their female slaves. In this fantasy, the government randomly chooses a white woman and a group of black guys. For some period of time (a few months maybe), each Friday night, the group of guys get to do what they want to the woman (i.e. her) as a form of reparation.
Man, I hope that isn't offensive in anyway. Just a hot one that I thought I would share.

, I suggested adding that they get to do it to her in public with her in a pillory.
QUOTE]

I actually like this idea, it has a lot of potential for degradation and humiliation. In my scenario they would start with volunteers, no not the women volunteering but people they know or who know them. An angry husband or boyfriend, maybe an ex or even a neighbor who is pissed off for some reason. Maybe some pervy
guy who asked a woman out and she turned him down. Or how about your female boss? All would be potential candidates by any guy who wanted to volunteer them.
Think of what a great position all guys would be in not just African American men who will get payback for their ancestors who suffered as slaves to the white man. Every guy would be able to use the threat of turning a woman in to be used as a slave if she didn't do what he asked of her. Rape won't be an issue anymore because if a woman tries to turn her rapist in he volunteers her to be a slave, that's the law! : )
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote