View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #65
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default another one?

Well, I didn't get much of a reply to my previous post. Not sure what to think. But the what the fuck, I guess I'll share another one or two.

A pretty mild one goes like this. At one point, we really wanted to have our basement remodeled and we got a few quotes but they were shockingly expensive. So, we couldn't do it, but there was a side-benefit. My wife came up with this. One day I come home and surprise her that I found a way to get the basement remodeled cheap. The next day workers show up and start working in the basement. She goes down after awhile and offer them some lemonade (lemonade! isn't that cute). They take the lemonade and ask about the rest. She is confused. Huh? Well, we made this deal with your husband that we'd do this job at cost, but we all get to fuck you each day. You want us to continue or not?

Of course, she ends up getting banged bent over a saw-horse by all of them (four or five). She also likes the idea that this is probably too much for her day after day, so after a week or so, she gets really sore, but they just get rougher.

A more exotic one she told me once, and this has to do with her "big black dick" interest (something that she is very ashamed of). She likes the idea that white women of today should get punished for liberties that white slave owners of the past took with their female slaves. In this fantasy, the government randomly chooses a white woman and a group of black guys. For some period of time (a few months maybe), each Friday night, the group of guys get to do what they want to the woman (i.e. her) as a form of reparation.

Man, I hope that isn't offensive in anyway. Just a hot one that I thought I would share.

By the way, as she explained this to me, I suggested adding that they get to do it to her in public with her in a pillory. I got a smirk and an extra tight dick squeeze with that one.

So, it just occurs to me that at least half of you probably think I'm full of shit on this and am making this up. But, I'm really worried that the other half of you just think that my fantasies are boring as hell...

Maybe more later.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote