View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 02:34 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

News reports today, one of Abedis brothers has been arrested, the other knew about the attack before it happened, and has managed to flee to Libya where he has been arrested. Well, fuck me, but from what I saw on Facebook yesterday morning as news of the attack unfolded, half the muslims in Manchester knew about the attack before it happened. Then it takes until Wednesday for the government and press to catch up and tell us "the bomber couldn't have acted alone and it looks like there is a network of conspiritors involved".

Of course there is a fucking network of conspiritors involved, its the fucking Islamic State, that those stupid cunts at the BBC refer to as "so called". Call them a bunch of murdering rag head bastards, please?

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

Edited to add: Oh, and Daddy Abedi, who is also currently in Libya, a former associate of an Al-Quaida linked rebel group that helped fuck Ghaddafi up the arse and kill him, is on record saying "my son is innocent".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 05-24-2017 at 02:36 PM.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote