Thread: Total Control
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:35 PM   #24
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

After my shower, I squeeze myself into the tiny cocktail dress. I carefully apply my makeup to cover the bruising and walk out of the bathroom. As I step into the hall, my captor immediately pushes me up against a wall and kisses me. His hand reaches under the short hem of the dress to fondle my naked pussy. My legs clench, denying him access, and his groping hand pushes painfully against my tender thighs.

I try to push him away from me, grabbing at his wrists and pushing at his face. He takes my wrist in one hand and spins me around with the other. Twisting my wrist painfully behind my back, he pushes me, face-first, into the wall.

"You're hurting me!," I wail, pushing back against him. "Shut up," he growls, pulling me away from the wall just far enough to slam me back into it. Sobbing, I go limp and spread my legs for his hand, now snaking up the back of the dress.

"That's better," he whispers in my ear, sliding his hand between my legs. "I need to make sure we're on the same page before we leave."

Abruptly releasing my arm and removing his hand, he pulls away and continues down the hall into the living room. I massage my sore shoulder, crying a little to myself, and return to the bathroom. Washing off my streaking makeup, I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. When I finally have my emotions under control, I carefully reapply it and walk out to the living room to meet him. I stand next to him, sniffling to myself, and watch him as he straightens his tie and checks his wallet.

"Are we ready?" he asks me brightly, smiling as though we were merely going out on a date. I nod my head and slip on my heels before following him to my car. He opens the back door and looks at me apologetically before asking me to lay down in the back seat. "I want this evening to be a surprise. You understand, don't you?"

I say nothing and simply do as he asks. He shuts the door behind me and, within minutes, he is pulling out onto the street. As he drives, he tells me all of the things he expects from me on our night out. We are a couple. We are in love. I can't keep my hands off of him. I obey him without question and enjoy it.

This must be my test, I think as I agree to all of his terms. I'm going to give him the night of his life! Feeling more in control of the situation, and looking forward to my release, a small smile plays on my lips as I imagine his surprise at my cooperation...