Thread: Ron Paul 2012?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)
Default Ron Paul 2012?

So who thinks Ron Paul will become our next president?

I'm wary to believe he'll bring the troops home like he talks about. I'm also worried about the economical times ahead if he becomes president. Don't take me wrong way. I'll be happy to go through a depression if it means getting our country back on track. Not like it'll affect my VA payments anyways.

My issue with him bring the troops home is how that is going to affect us true soldiers. I'd be pissed to walk away from something that I shed blood over.

I know most of the people in the military just want that paycheck. So I guess whatever. There were over 60% "part timers" in my company during basic and they all said the same thing. "I'm here to get my college paid for." How fucked up is that? I hope Ron Paul makes it so college isn't paid for unless you served a 3 year full time or are joining full time as an officer.

At city hall myself and many other raised the issue of what kind of filth they let in the military these day. We talked about how there is roughly 1.5% of the United states population serving in the military. (Including reserves) 2.57% of the military is a victim of rape while only .0107% of the United states population is rape victim. Pretty shocking? To me it is.After I got out and started hearing about I decided to run some numbers. So we raised the question, "tell us why there is roughly 200x the amount of rape in the military compared to our country's population." "How is it the men and women that is suppose to protect us and each other are being attacked by fellow soldiers and why hasn't it been dealt with."
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote