View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #29
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The last thing I remembered was my mouth filling, no, overflowing with Bob's cum; then everything went black.

The next thing I know is that someone is slapping my face. My eyes flutter open. I think, where am I?, was I dreaming? No, it wasn't a dream or more likely a nightmare. There standing over me is the dark haired one, Bob, "Your losing my seed, now swallow what's left." I close my mouth, tasting his vile fluid, and I swallow. God, I could use a drink. A drink of anything to wash away the taste.

The other one, the blonde, John, says "Wait, what is this?" He is holding the handcuffs and leather straps that we had gotten years ago. I'm sure I turned red with embarrassment. When Bill and I were first married, I had told him about my rape fantasies and we had experimented a little with bondage and roleplaying. It wasn't very good, and we didn't do it very often. Then, after the birth of our first child, it stopped completely. The cuffs and straps relegated to the back of a dresser drawer.

Then he pulls out my vibrator and dildo from another drawer. These still got used on an irregular basis. In fact, I had been planning on using them this week. Something tells me that that part of my plan won't be changing. "Looks like Sharon here is into some kinky stuff."

Bob looks at my still sitting on the floor, "Is he right Sharon? Are you into this stuff?"

"Please, you got what you came for. Just take my money and jewelry and leave me alone. I won't tell anyone what happened. I won't tell them I saw you. Just leave."

Suddenly the phone rings. Oh, thank god, Bill is calling. He will realize that something is wrong and call the police. "Are you expecting someone?"

"It might be my husband. He said he would call me." I shut my mouth, almost blurting out call me from Florida. I'm not sure how much they know, but I certainly don't want to let them know anymore.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote