View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #24
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default rp

When you open your mouth I slid my dick right in. I feel your tong swirl around the head of my cock. As you move your head up and down on my dick I watch your chicks cave in sucking on it.

She’s pretty good at this I tell John I think she’s had a lot of practice. What do you say Sharon have you sucked dick before. John says I’ll bet she has she probably sucks her husband off all the time. I watch as your eyes turn toward John and if looks could kill he’d surely be dead.

I don’t think she liked that last comment John says. As he snaps more pictures. Well have to send him some of those pictures when he gets home. So Sharon if you weren’t sucking him before you will be from now on. I move one hand to the back of your head pushing it further down my dick. Ok Sharon time for a little deep throat action I say. You’re pulling your head back against my hand what’s the matter Sharon you like sucking the tip but don’t take it down your throat well that’s going to change. By the time we leave your going to be one of the best cock sucker in this town.

I push your head back so that the head of my dick is laying on your lip now I want you to just open your mouth don’t suck just keep your mouth open I’ll do all the work. I hold your head still and use my hips to slide my dick into your mouth not to far at first but further each time till I feel the back of your mouth. Your make little glug sound each time I do it. I love those little sound don’t you John? Yea make her do more and faster Ok here goes I’m moving my dick in and out faster now some saliva is running over your lip and dripping on your tits as you start to gag. I can hear John taking pictures all the time and when I look down tears are rolling out of your eyes and down your chicks.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote