View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My eyebrow arches up at the word anything. Now, do you really mean it? Probably, though it is likely that you are not considering the full extent of what that covers. For the first time my lips finally twitch into a smile and I put the two papers into my briefcase. Preserving the evidence, which I can hold over you.

Hands clasped together, sitting with my forearms resting on the desk. Still staring at you as your eyes try to avoid my gaze. "Glad to hear that." Pausing fora breath, best to just rush right in. "Take off your clothes and get on the desk."