Thread: Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #85
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
You did'nt say what era that was?
Did you think that the girl you spoke to was also wearing a fullslip underneath her uniform?
T'was the 80s as well and to be honest, the thought of a full slip had never occurred to me but now that you mention it, I suspect they wore one too. Their uniforms were almost identical to the ones you describe, which likely meant the blouses too sheer to go without something underneath.

The thing I remember most vividly about the uniforms was how exquisitely proper and tight their appearance was. The term "poured in" truly applied and I couldn't imagine any way to get them out of those uniforms in any way that didn't involve cutting them out (and heaven knows I imagined getting them out of those uniforms every time I was in there).

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote