Thread: Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #82
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

[QUOTE=moiamigo;397226]-
-RAF or Royal Navy (female!) Parade Uniform (with skirt)

Well, I went to a Festival Of Remembrance on Sunday and sat near the front looking up at the stage where all the Services personnel were. Many pretty service women in parade uniform (lined skirt) and pantyhose. Interestingly, don't know whether it was all the standing up and sitting down we all did for 4 hours, but I noticed that mainly the cadets (teenage) skirts had started to build static and cling to their pantyhose and so they were constantly pulling at their skirts to try and free the polyester lining from the nylon hose at their thighs. I found this erotic(I know am a strange!).
Also a very pretty virginial looking Salvation Army girl in the front row saw me trying to look up her skirt so she kept her knees tightly together for all the service. The girl next to her seemed to forget she was wearing a skirt and I got a view up her skirt with it's shiny lining, pantyhose and panties underneath. Back to the virginial girl, her demure dark blue uniform skirt, jacket, white blouse buttoned right up to her pretty neck , sheer pantyhose and sensible shoes gave me a boner! I imagined roping her up so that her arms were above her head and taking a sharp knife to that crisp uniform, slicing through her lined skirt, ruining her jacket, cutting each button off her blouse, cutting her white lace trimmed fullslip (worn for modesty) to ribbons and her bra, panties (white) and nylon pantyhose and ..........

Last edited by fawcett; 11-09-2010 at 02:46 AM.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote