Thread: Mods
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

The following is from another forum.

Quote:
I am The Mighty Mzungu. I am the merciless enforcer of this forum. FEAR MY LIMITLESS POWER!

Here are my commandments to remember when posting on this forum:

1: DO NOT FLAME. DO NOT TROLL. DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE. BE NICE.

2: Please pay attention to your spelling and grammar. The Mighty Mzungu is INFURIATED AND ENRAGED by kiddy l33t sp34k, by abuses of the grammar of the glorious English language, by text speak, and by all other juvenile and childish abominations. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SPELLING!

3: Do not start a new topic unless you have something interesting to say. I repeat - DO NOT START NEW TOPICS UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO SAY.

4: Do not reply to a post unless you have something interesting to say. Before you post, stop and ask yourself... "Is this post contributing to the discussion? Is it interesting and / or informative? Have I remembered to spell the words correctly?" If the answer to any of the questions is no, then DO NOT POST IT.

5: FEAR THE MIGHTY MZUNGU!

The Mighty Mzungu will crush all those who disobey his commands.
"Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

Thanks, mods, I guess.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote