View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seabat View Post
Who the hell is this crotch ripper??? They seem to be some kind of posting whore. Are they trying to get their post count up or something?? Going to win a prize? Biggest dipshit award? Sure getting tired of seeing their pathetic bullshit post at the end of regular posts. All they are doing is bumping other posts up the list. Their posts are almost SPAM, according to definition. Enough bullshit in this forum. Time to clean the maggots out.
Hmmm lets see since were in the rowdy room......

Who is this Crotch_Ripper, well its me. As for posting whores ,the only whore in this thread would be the female that squeezed you out into the world from her dirty unwashed asshole.

The prize I win is the 'ban hammer' which Im going to apply after sending this post on its way. Because you see insulting a mod is against forum rules

And speaking of pathetic bullshit, Im changing the thread name since you suffer from some sort of dementia.

And as for cleaning out the maggots that will happen when you get your vacation. So enjoy your 7 days its on me, oh and I see in your profile your jobless. Write if you get work while your away.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 03-25-2010 at 03:24 PM.