View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #17
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never believed in hypnosis, and I didn't used to enjoy any kind of mind control-type fantasies - until several years ago when I read a news report about a female Northwestern University student who reported to police that some man had approached her in the university library and asked her if he could hypnotise her. They went into an unused room in the library, and he tried to hypnotise her. Then he tried to fondle her or something. The police said that the case was reminscent of a similar case that had happened in the same library some years earlier. It got me to wondering if perhaps hypnosis was possible, and one or a group of men were using it on women, but it just didn't work on these one or two women.

I've known people who went to club shows where a hypnotist hypnotized members of the audience and made them do outrageous things, and these people have claimed it's legit. I'm still skeptical. But besides enjoying the thought of hypnotizing a woman and making her do things to me, I like the idea of making a woman do a strip tease in front of a group of men or something, and showing her the videotape of it later.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote