View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #265
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

I just found this thread,i thought this was a no-no here,my parents were drunks,and very abusive,i don't remember a time when they weren't.
it got really bad when i was 14 and got caught with a neighbor,from that point till the time i ran away at the age of 16,they didn't even use my name anymore ,they called me whore or slut,i wasn't even allowed to wear panties or a bra at home"they were only for women,whores don't wear them" my family life was the classic sterotype trailer trash,i doubt they even owned the trailer,i know they didn't own the lot it was on.
i doubt he was my real father anyways,probably a guy my mother hooked up with when i was a baby,it wouldn't be a surprise if thats how she grew up too,i haven't had any contact with them since i ran away,they are dead too me,and they probably feel the same towards me.