View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Sure.. it could be quite erotic. Wining and dining a woman. Treating her with the utmost courtesy, but in a cool, detached way. Dropping hints as to what is going to happen later. Watching her nervousness grow as she slowly realizes what is in store for her, and that she is helpless to do anything about it.

That moment when you take her hand and oh so politely insist that she follow you. The heavy "thud" as the bedroom door closes behind the two of you. The ominous "click" of the lock. The look of dread in her eyes as her fears become reality....

How could one possibly not enjoy that?
a lot women would fuck you just for the wining and dining lol....
IF it were to happen to me, I would MUCH rather it be in an elegant setting. An educated man who has power in his everyday life, along with power in the bedroom, oh yeah, they could definitely control me faster and easier than an average guy could...the fear of what he can get away with would overcome me. Also it beats being drug behind foodworld and being raped by the dumpster by a syphilis infected homeless hoodrat!
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote