View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #51
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Hearing your words they sink in slowly as i feel my head throb more and more with each passing second. Giving up all hope of getting free right now my eyes focus as much as they can as i feel the pain from the metal cuffs too. Damn this college and everyone in it i mused to self cos after tonight im long gone when she lets me go whenever that may be. Sighing even louder than before i watch you stand and see some way up your legs to just under the hem of your skirt. Thinking i knew what was coming next i feigned a smile.

"Do you mean am i prepared to make a deal with the devil, well i guess the answer is yes..You happy now..."
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote