Thread: 2012 - doomday
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 05:05 AM   #16
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post
I beg to differ.

I believe that after every 3600 years there are cataclysmic changes in this earth. So what happened 3600 years before 2012 ? I googled 1600 BC and I was shocked to get this report.
I just couldn't wait for one like this to show up

Quote:
If you are a student of History you will see that several Great Civilizations perished and disappeared around 1600 BC. Several powerful dynasties whose Rulers were akin to God to the ancient people were suddenly overthrown.
Almost all due to invasions of central Asian tribes, who gained power through their advances in military technology in that period (war chariots). For brevity, refered later in this post as CACW (Central Asian Chariot Warriors)

Quote:
The last Records of the Xia Dynasty which preceded the Shang Dynasty is full of desperation and fear about climatic changes.
Most scholars agree Xia are a myth, most likely perpetuated by the Shang rulers for their own purposes.

Quote:
The Nebra Skydisk is a mute but ancient testimony to cataclysmic changes brought forth by celestial events.

Events and trends
Let's see...

Quote:
* Egypt—End of Fourteenth Dynasty.
And start of the Fifteenth. Scary

Quote:
* The creation of one of the oldest surviving astronomical documents, a copy of which was found in the Babylonian library of Ashurbanipal: a 21-year record of the appearances of Venus (which the early Babylonians called Nindaranna).
Wow, advances in astronomy during major astronomical events. What a shocker.

Quote:
* The end of the Indus Valley civilization.
The CACW, locally known as Aryans. The center of events in the Indian subcontinent shifts from the Indus to the Ganges, and the cultural changes brought by the Aryan invasion supersede the achievements of the Indus Valley civilization within a century.

Quote:
* The overthrow of the ruling Amorite dynasty in Aleppo, Syria.
Replaced by rulers from newcomer CACW tribes, later descendants known as Asyrians.

Quote:
* The date of the earliest discovered rubber balls.

Quote:
* Egypt conquered by Asian tribes known as the Hyksos—see History of ancient Israel and Judah.
CACW ...

Quote:
* 1600 BC—Shang Dynasty instituted in China.
No proof of it exists, but the geographic proximity of emerging CACW cultures to the Han (Chineese) is too coincidental to be ignored.

Quote:
* 1600 BC—Tumulus culture started.
The scholastic name for CACW's.

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC—Nebra skydisk created.
See my answer to point two.

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC—The foundations of the Olmec civilization in Southern Mexico.
Time frame disputed, believed by some to be older. The grandparent of all Mesoamerican civilizations, but very cryptic to this day. Left no written record.

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC—Cycladic civilization ends.
The eruption of Thera, Mediterranean equivalent of Krakatau. The only event from the list having some possible relation to geology/astronomy. But if this event was caused by the "Dark Rift", why did a similar event occur when there was no "Dark Rift", the eruption of Krakatau in 1881?

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC–1550 BC—"Mask of Agamemnon" Funerary mask, from the royal tombs at Mycenae, Greece, is made. Grave Circle A. It is now at National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
Just to be clear, the mask in question did not belong to the fabled king Agamemnon.

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC–1200 BC—Hittite (Anatolia) iron tools and weapons.
Some relate the Hittites to the Mitani civilization of today's northern Iraq, whose rulers were from the CACW tribes. Discovery of iron was probably incidental, brought on from the desperate search for the critical resource of all contemporary civilizations, copper ore. Which was running very low at this historic period. At a time when we're running low on the lifeblood of our own civilization (oil), we can only hope history repeats itself.

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC – 1200 BC—Tiryns, Ancient Greece, is inhabited.
If I hadn't used the CACW abreviation, this would of been a nightmare of a post to write! Yes, this was their work as well.

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC – Kings and princes on the mainland Greece have begun building large aboveground burial places commonly referred to as beehive tombs because of their rounded, conical shape.
Influenced by... You'd never guess... The CACW!

Quote:
* c. 1600 BC—Hittites establish capital at Hattushash (near modern Boghazkeui, Turkey).
NOT even commenting...

Quote:
Please go through this list carefully and at no point in Human History will you find so many Great events and changes in such a short period of time. I believe something happened around 1600 BC and if the cycle of 3600 years is true, all your fears for 2012 are not enough.
Yes, something indeed happened: an advance in military technology occurred in a region strategically positioned in close proximity to the riches of all great civilizations of that time, turning ragtag nomadic tribes into a fearsome war machine perfectly poised for an invasion and pillaging of the wealth of the civilized world.

Unless you show me a relation between the invention of the war chariot and the "Dark Rift", I am not gonna take any of your doomsday theories seriously. Especially since all those listed events indicate a change for the better, rather than worse.