View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

true that!
But you get what I'm saying right?
When there is such a buildup of mostly emotional pain that continues to bother you for quiet some time... you want it to go away right... and myself... I smoke pot to kind of numb those feelings... even though they don't go away in full...
but... alot of times I do think about suicide you know...
Even though I believe myself to be strong... and that good things will come in the future...
And like I said... It's not so much about wanting to be dead... I want the pain to stop...
I was wondering if people can relate to that...