View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah im totally a crazy cat lady now. Seriously I have four of them, (three of them are oriental) one of them sleeps under the covers with me and chases me around the house, and eats my string when I make stuff and nothing makes me happier. anyway moving along....

When I was 24 I was in the bondage chat rooms and stuff and thought that OMG I will NEVER be 34 thats so OLD. and fuck now I am there. Sometimes it just doesnt seem TRUE. Cause I dont feel like it.. and I was worried that Id never find men over 30 attractive? Now I find anyone under 30 unattractive! Well okay I'm definetely exaggerating theres lot of HOT young boy things around but back then I wondered what all the oldies saw in eachother. Today I'm there, and now I understand, and guess that last laugh is on me.

I miss REAL Milo Bars... thank god quad roller skates are back in fashion and those fruit boots are relegated to the lycra velodrome set. In the latest toy catalogue I was VERY impressed to see no blades in site, just quad roller skates and pogo sticks and ping pong tables and rad stuff like that!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote