View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Whats this all about now? Poor wittle whiney ass Mods cant take insults?

They can hand out the insults and thats okay right? Should be the same for everyone here Mod or member!

So lets tighten the rules up even more here and see how many leave now...shall we? Fucking give us a break if you make a bone head state ment then I `ll call you a bone head. Dont hide behind your status okay?

Been banned before and thats fine if it happens again here. Bite my ass you sensitive fucking Mods!

And all members please dont post in here thanks. wanted to lock this thread right away but cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Well this just isnt about the Mods its about every one on this damn board okay or is it!? I know the Mods keep us free of spam and do ban members that deserve it according to the rules.

I didnt expect to come back was surprising really. When does to much control end or become a good thing? Thoughts to ponder okay not taking a shot at the Mods as I couldnt do what they do. But at this fuzzy catch all new rule!

Of course dont attack the Mods but help them and support them!
Sindyloo, you came in here with the most insulting and inflammatory post I've ever seen, and NOW you say you're not taking a shot at the mods and we should support them? That won't wash. You owe every single mod here an apology. You don't need to do it here - PM is fine

You people can't have it both ways, and neither can this board. Either you want mods who care and occasionally step on a few toes or you want mods who clear spam but little else.

These mods spend hours every day clearing spam, answering questions, and yes keeping order. In return they get posts like this one. Sindyloo, would YOU like to take one of their place for a week? You'd burn this place down inside of a day and you know it. So would I.

But let's review the history of mods since I started at RB. First it was Somedude, Sternenlied, Becka, Wicked, MyDarkSide and Sodoman. Somedude. MDS, Wicked, Sodo and Stern were active posters. The board drove MDS off. And then there were five. Sani came back after having quit in disgust already once. Wicked simply didn't show up any more after the abuse he got. Check the threads - you'll see. By then Stern and SD weren't posting much any more and Sani, Sodo and Becka were all MIA. Can you blame them? Now you've driven Phantom off.

I'm sure you're all so proud. If I could get into Phantom or Somedude's or any of the other mods' PM box and email, would there be a supportive message from YOU? Or just more bitching or requests for favors.

Whiney ass mods? Hardly.

OK, so you think the rule is fuzzy and needs clarification? Instead of getting out the flamethrowers and hurling insults, why not suggest an alternative? How about "No insulting mods when they are doing their fucking job" or "A polite request should be met with a polite response" or "Jesus Christ, were you all raised by wolves???".

Last edited by Sierra; 05-24-2009 at 12:18 AM.