Thread: The Think Tank
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #20
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Flesh, as you are a newbie I will be gentle with you.

My post was my arguement, no matter what happens, somebody will complain, so why should the mods, who do this on their own time and have enough to deal with anyway, waste their time making changes.

If you like rep, you will take it seriously, if you don't you won't, so why worry...

It doesn't mean anything really...

The fact that I have 4 times the amount of rep compared to you, doesn't mean that I am 4 times the poster.

It's nice, I like receiving rep, I'm not going to lie, and I don't want it zeroed, but, do you know what, if this is what happens, then fine, this is what happens.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote