View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #84
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Im not acting like a victim.I just want you to leave me alone.
This is rich. I seem to remember someone in this conversation *cough TDO cough* saying to various trolls that they should not start a fight they aren't willing to finish. That's what's going on now. You've started something. It blew up on your face. Your last post accused Phantom of THREATENING you, and you expect him to leave you along? WTF is that?

YOU started this, YOU kept it going. YOU made it public.

Quote:
And im not ignoring Sierra by the way.I PMed her this morning.Just ask her.
Let me clarify this. I have exchanged several PMs with you, the last one telling you clearly and concisely that Phantom does not want an apology from you and just wants it all to end. That was early yesterday. You never responded to that PM.

You did PM me earlier this afternoon regarding a purely business matter on another board - nothing to do with this. You have steadfastly ignored my attempts to contact you by IM and PM recently.

Quote:
I would welcome SD to read whatever he would like because your not going to get a rise out of me and hopefully he can tell you to leave me alone.
TDO... This is specious and you know it. Not get a rise out of you? And why not? You seem to have been more than willing to rise to things that are not even aimed at you.

Quote:
There is all this talk about to much fighting here and about being positive.
I guess thats not happening today.
Nope. You've made serious accusations. You've crossed the line. I really, really regret that. I hope you do, too.