View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #59
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Briar groaned as he pulled her up by her hair, his face next to her own as he mocked her. She hated herself then, and hated the fact that she had given up so easily. But between the loss of her freedom and her virginity, the abuse he had inflicted on her and all the things she had seen, Briar felt as if she was going mad. Another scream tore through her as he smacked her ass. But as all this was happening, she felt herself becoming aware of a possible opportunity, possibly the only one that she would have in a long, long while.

"I-If I tell you who is coming, you have to promise not t-to hurt them, o-or use them as one of your... your experiments," she sobbed, but felt herself beginning to grow bolder. "And I-I want to s-see my family again. Just for a short while. A-after I have your ch-child."

She refused to see any bastard offspring of their forced coupling as hers. Hence, why she said 'your' instead of 'our'. The way she figured things, all she would be doing was carrying his spawn inside her as if it were some sort of parasite that her body would eventually dispel.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote