View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #40
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Once your hand pulls away from me I take in more deep gasps for air, sobbing once again to see the lack of control I have over anything I do. Even air is something you are only allowing me to have. My body lays limp under you except for gasping breaths. I whimper softly as you whisper to me. Your whisper as if you are my lover but I know that you are now my owner. "Please...please don't keep me...just let me go....please" I beg you through gasping breaths. Your touch and licks vile to me as you continue to brandish your power.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote