View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww...I must have touched a nerve. How is it that, um...full figured women say that they "may not be a skinny supermodel"...well no shit! You dont have to be a skinny supermodel to look good. Just be healthy and look straight, but alot of you dont.

Look, every woman no matter what looks she was born with has the ability to be hot. I am not ugly, but I'm not pretty either. And I have a really bad metabolism. If I let myself go, I would look like you guys. but I look damn fierce. I take care of myself, get my body looking right, get my hair and skin looking right, where the right clothes and I have the right attitude and thats all I need to do to be smokin' hot. And I am.

I dont care if you are fat. Its your life and your decision to be that way. Just dont hate on me because I notice those things. Since I touched a nerve I will leave that alone. I'm sorry if I offended you, but it is what it is.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote