View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hitting on a few of your points .... and these are my opinions , not trying to fight with you over anything .

first off everybody has problems , goes through rough times , hates people , hates themselves and so on .... if it's bad maybe talking with a professional will help ?

Quote:
Here's my secret now: I really really really despise women. All of them. My best friend is a girl. My mom (not surprisingly is a woman). These two people I can't find a reason to hate, but everyone else, I can. "Despise" is just a synonym for hate. Reasons? A girl I know sleeps with a lot of guys. She sleeps with people behind her bf's back. I don't respect her for it but don't tell her about it. The reason? I get a chance to tap her if I keep my mouth shut. From this point on, I've already lost respect for her as a person. As time goes on, I slowly disrespect the whole entire gender.

If I was NICE, I'd tell her that what she's doing is wrong. I was considering to go with my natural self and be nice but I find out that she doesn't care about her bf. I'd probably look like an idiot to her by stating the obvious because she clearly knows what she's doing. (Ex. In one sentence, she'll mention her boyfriend doing something. Immediately after, she talks about another guy she's interested in and/or that they may sleep together).
i have to ask these questions in the hope that you think about them and examine yourself ... did she ask you to be her judge ? can you look at her for who she is and act accordingly ? either be a friend or more to her or not as the case may be ? how are you any different from the things you are looking down on her about ? meaning you are being nice to her to "tap" her . i don't need or want answers , just some thoughts i think you should be asking yourself .

Quote:
1) Prostitution is a matter of a woman's choice. YES, she MIGHT be exploited but exploitation is really just an illustration of where women SHOULD stand in society. I consider nude models to be a form of prostitution. They're selling their bodies (although not quite as crudely) to make money and they're basically catering to the guys... and the girls who "want to be like them". Similar thing applies to female celebrities although these latter people are more respected I'd say. It's also supply and demand. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. Women know their roles in society and accept that it's lower than males. Why do you have 'whores' (not the street kinds) around school? I would absolutely not be surprised if a woman had to spread it out to get a job promotion.
we're all prostitutes in one way or another . looking down your nose , condemning people for it is a waste of time IMHO .

Quote:
2) Female values can be altered with money. How often do we see "banging hot" chicks with very average guys with money? It's actually more common than women want you to think so. Why is it that in every exotic car (I watch A LOT of exotic cars) that there is a woman beside them? What about the woman driving that fancy car? Do you ACTUALLY think she paid for it? Something tells me the chances of the latter happening is slim to none. Quoting Dick Masterson, a girl who has that fancy car is "owned" - just property. While they want respectable guys who respect themselves, it doesn't matter to them if they aren't respected as long as you give them purchasing power. It partially explains why that girl is still with that boyfriend whom she "loves". She doesn't give up on a guy who doesn't pay attention to her though. That's why when a girl tells me "this is what I look for in a girl", I think "oh what a load of crap, why not just put money on the top of the list". Some women claim money will NOT be the answer to their relationship but guess what? If she's not going to be bought into the system, some other chick will.
we're all chasing the mighty buck . we all do things we don't like to make money and yes it does change our "values" . women are no worse than men in this regard , they just get more bad press IMHO .

for the rest of your post .... be comfortable with yourself , learn to be happy . to only worry about you , your actions and the things you can change . to not judge everybody , other than if you want to spend time with them or not . then it's up to them if they want to spend time with you .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote