Thread: Moderators!!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #19
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

christ let me at that damn fool! i missed this one as i couldnt log in but for future reference in case we have any more asshole paedos appearing....info for board memebrs appears in most areas of site ans stresses no mention of anyone under 18 is allowed. please feel free to contact me if you have any issues with these regs...and i'll feel free to ban you user name and ip address on everysite i am able to! and i'm mod on more than one!
you wanna fuck bout woth kiddies....go elsewhere if you stick round here i'll rip your head off and stick it up the new arsehole i made for you.
NOT SOMETHING WE ALLOW! get the point?
it hasnt prev been included under basic regs because no fucker has been dumb enough to even consider it!
you need help!
but you wont get it here. if i find you i will report you. have a nice day
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote